PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet - Multi Object Editing in 10.1

cptwhite
10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm new to spreadsheets anyway, but I can't seem to find them in 10.1

Normally it's under Master Plugins > Spreadsheet Scene Manager

Can anyone tell me where it's been moved too, a Google search isn't returning anything :( ...or if the feature has been removed, where the equivalent functionality of multi-object editing can be found (e.g. setting the intensity value for multiple lights by editing 1 value).

Thanks once again :)

evenflcw
10-28-2011, 01:43 PM
The old Spreadsheet Scene Manager has been moved to the legacy folder I think. You can install it, but it's stability has varied over the latest releases. As such it's not wise to use it anymore. It has been replaced by the Property tab in the New Scene editor.

To select multiple fields and get the Adjust Property panel to appear click the little box on the left side of each cell.

Sensei
10-28-2011, 03:10 PM
For me Spreadsheet Manager instantly crashes LW v9.6 when double clicked newly added master in completely empty scene....

cptwhite
10-31-2011, 09:03 AM
Many thanks evenflcw, I will check out your suggestion.

Sensei, that has been my experience with using any of my models too. However i was following an old tutorial for editing a lighting rig that came with it's own files and it worked fine with them, maybe the crashes is due to models created in later versions of LW and changes to the lwo file format.