PDA

View Full Version : CORE refund

omeone
10-19-2011, 07:12 AM
It's over 2 months and 24 back and forth emails since I initiated the request for a CORE refund.
There is no issue with my refund, it was agreed I was entitled right from the outset.
I'm very frustrated with the process and constant delays.
I would like to ask if any of the NewTek representatives on this forum could help me chase this up, please?

@Steve, could I ask if you might consider refraining from locking this thread until the money is in my account? I promise not to harp on about it, but I would like the ability to bump it occasionally if it does not get resolved in a timely manner, without resorting to starting new threads each time.

thanks,
~CL

SBowie
10-19-2011, 08:10 AM
@Steve, could I ask if you might consider refraining from locking this thread until the money is in my account?I'll not decide one way or the other on that for now. Generally, it's best to deal with individual transactions directly, but perhaps something has gone astray in this case. I will personally make sure that this query is directed to the correct person, and I'll do so this morning. I fully expect that that will mean there is no need to 'bump' the thread, but if you feel so inclined, I might suggest you simply PM me instead. I promise to respond in timely fashion.

omeone
10-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Thanks Steve, that's as much as I could ask for :)

walfridson
10-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I just called up CS, was over in like 10 min.. After some days money was in account and got a new dongle.

SBowie
10-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Normally, it should be a fairly smooth process. Without discussing specifics, this particular case seems to have had some slightly more complex details to iron out. I'd expect it to be satisfactorily resolved before long.

omeone
10-19-2011, 01:34 PM
All done, thanks Steve another satisfied (and remaining customer).

SBowie
10-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Yay; well, not yay that you're leaving. Hope to see you again ... and with that, lights out. :)