PDA

View Full Version : No, no ... Pick One from me ;-)

fazi69
10-18-2011, 04:37 AM
I modeled this two models few months back and seeing them in Lewis post I could not resist :-)

erikals
10-18-2011, 07:34 AM
two "Lewis cars" clones? :]

50one
10-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Couldn't resist:) Nice cars you've got there, also checked your portfolio site...damn you've got "a lot" of cars ;)

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4947/chevyoi.jpg

Lewis
10-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Hehehe, very good, i like topic name also :).

Creativetone
10-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Yeah! :thumbsup: Very interesting blog you have. Thanks! and.. yes, I must. :)

djwaterman
10-31-2011, 04:40 AM
Your website blog is an inspiration, you must know so much doing all that relentless modelling and texturing, and turning out cars in 3 days. Really incredible.

fazi69
10-31-2011, 05:09 AM
Your website blog is an inspiration, you must know so much doing all that relentless modelling and texturing, and turning out cars in 3 days. Really incredible.

Thx. I just must support my family . It is good enough motivation to turn out car in 3 days. Im tired like horse after western but what you can do ?
From 2003 I modeled a lot of vehicles. You can see them at Dosch website. All cars, ships, trains, planes are made by me. It is fun to see them in others peoples visualizations and animations. It is additional motivation that you know that work you do is useful for someone.
There are bad aspects also. I feel that my skills are suffer from monotone character of my work. I have little free time to learn new things and often have feeling that I`m behind in this job.

But with God help I can model in LW for the rest of my life :-)
( hope that Newtek will keep up as well :-))
It is way better than be a some paper pusher or other salary man with tie and uniform.