PDA

View Full Version : Your Live Scoreboard

TravisIVP
10-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Interesting in seeing some on screen scoreboards everyone has created for us with Kris Gurrad's software. We recently changed ours and I want to see how it compares to other on screen scoreboards.

Post em!

SEVideo
04-19-2012, 01:06 AM
We do broadcasts for Time Warner and Kris was very accommodating in modifying his sports design to match the design Time Warner wanted.
He is awesome!

accessfletch
06-21-2012, 08:57 AM
This was our first attempt at customizing the Gurrad plugin, during our streaming of NCAA Softball Regionals last month. Did a hybrid of the Gurrad variables along with key-value pairs in a Notepad file (to easily change the two teams each game, since we had at least two games back-to-back each day).

Since the inning is text-based in the Gurrad plugin (i.e. "Top 4th"), that's where the Notepad file came in for the bug. [I went with the full Gurrad text-based inning for the linescore.] Gurrad's at-bat flag took care of the yellow top/bot arrows, but I had to manually change the inning at the end of each.

kltv
06-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Very cool. Based on the work I did for the Time Warner stuff for Jim, I might be able to help you out with the dual template situation. They had some similar needs. I have some extra conditional code that can be applied to each situation. So, if you are on template page one, the text can say one thing and if you are on page 2 it can say another. It's not really an easy end-user modification, but let me know if you are interested and we might be able to make that a little easier for you to execute.

Kris

TravisIVP
09-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Very cool. Based on the work I did for the Time Warner stuff for Jim, I might be able to help you out with the dual template situation. They had some similar needs. I have some extra conditional code that can be applied to each situation. So, if you are on template page one, the text can say one thing and if you are on page 2 it can say another. It's not really an easy end-user modification, but let me know if you are interested and we might be able to make that a little easier for you to execute.

Kris

Is it possible to not have the symbol for the quarter show "1st QTR" and just show "1st" ?

kltv
09-20-2012, 01:20 PM
It's possible. Send me an e-mail at kris at gurrad dot com and I'll get you the details on making the change.

Kris