PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Introduces 3Play™ 425 Slow Motion Replay System

10-10-2011, 10:00 AM
NewTek is excited to introduce the 3Play™ 425 slow motion replay system. This 6-channel, 2U rack mount system offers four inputs and two outputs for simultaneous display, recording and instant replay of up to four live video sources.

In addition the two primary video outputs, 3Play 425 can be teamed with TriCaster over a local network to create a complete integrated solution for live sports or event production with a small footprint. When connected to the same Gig-E network, each 3Play 425 playout channel becomes a selectable source for TriCaster network inputs.

The system also features world-class interpolated slow motion, in-game creation of highlight reels with transitions and soundtracks, independent audio routing and more.

CLICK HERE (http://www.newtek.com/3play-425-home-sm.html) for an in-depth look at 3Play 425.

jcupp
10-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Great news, but what are you guys going to do at NAB next year? :)

SBowie
10-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Great news, but what are you guys going to do at NAB next year? :)We could tell you but .... :devil:

brianone20
10-12-2011, 11:19 AM
This is a great piece of equipment! WOW, it's also THE most frustrating thing about this company to me, and it just keeps coming! I literally got a 3play on my doorstep 5 days ago. Had I known this was coming out, you bet I would have got the 425. So bummed right now... Any trade in value for the OG 3Play?

SBowie
10-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Any trade in value for the OG 3Play?I'm sure there is, but this sort of question is best worked out with the assistance of your reseller (or if you bought directly from NewTek, our Sales Dept.)

brians0105
10-12-2011, 12:52 PM
This is a great piece of equipment! WOW, it's also THE most frustrating thing about this company to me, and it just keeps coming! I literally got a 3play on my doorstep 5 days ago. Had I known this was coming out, you bet I would have got the 425. So bummed right now... Any trade in value for the OG 3Play?

I've got a customer who just ordered a 3Play 320 last week as well. He debated for about a month if he could afford the 820 because he really wanted two channels of playback. He decided to get the 320 and now we get news about the 425. Poor guy!

But even if a trade-in plan isn't announced, he is willing to eat the cost and have me sell his (technically brand new) 320 at a discount so he can get the 425. So if anyone wants a like new 320, let me know!

But seriously, we're excited about the 425 and would like to get one for our own productions as well.