PDA

View Full Version : The Incredible Hulk...(again!?!)

MAUROCOR
10-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, just because you asked... here it is (again)... The incredible Hulk!!!!!!!!!!
Donīt be mad, just kidding.
An old Hulk with a new render. Not a big deal.
(I like Hulk, what can I do?)

http://www.maurocor.com/imagens/stuff/hulk_simple.jpg

probiner
10-06-2011, 05:02 PM
And model is still great :D I would do the same critiques I've done back then to the color shceme though.

If you like Hulk so much, maybe you can go on the funny side and make a serie:
- Hulk makes a tea party
- Zombie Hulk
- Hulk in a Shrek costume.
- Hulk Hogan!

etc.

Cheers

safetyman
10-07-2011, 05:09 AM
I always enjoy seeing your work Maurocor, so if you wanna do a thousand Hulks, that's fine with me.

Creativetone
10-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Very nice model :thumbsup:

Hulk was my favorite character in my childhood.

To my eye, I do not like "black" shadows and there is some overexposed areas.

wrench
10-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Hey Mauro,

Why not do a scene where Hulk is taking on anyone who wants to arm wrestle. The table he's standing at is surrounded with people on the ground clutching at arms that are wrenched or even broken off completely and bleeding as yet another hopeful puts his hand hopefully in the necessary grip for another go. There could be a banner or poster in the background offering a $10 prize if someone can beat the hulk. It should be a prize that small because it makes the fact that there are a dozen people or more all writhing on the ground, and more lining up for their go, even more surreal.

You should be able to knock something like that up in what? An afternoon, right? ;)

B

Matt
10-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey Mauro,

Why not do a scene where Hulk is taking on anyone who wants to arm wrestle. The table he's standing at is surrounded with people on the ground clutching at arms that are wrenched or even broken off completely and bleeding as yet another hopeful puts his hand hopefully in the necessary grip for another go. There could be a banner or poster in the background offering a $10 prize if someone can beat the hulk. It should be a prize that small because it makes the fact that there are a dozen people or more all writhing on the ground, and more lining up for their go, even more surreal.

You should be able to knock something like that up in what? An afternoon, right? ;)

B

Someone has been watching Jeff Goldblum in The Fly recently! :D

wrench
10-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Cor blimey! I haven't seen that for ages :) Actually, now I really would like to watch it again...

B

MAUROCOR
10-11-2011, 03:52 PM
And model is still great :D I would do the same critiques I've done back then to the color shceme though.

If you like Hulk so much, maybe you can go on the funny side and make a serie:
- Hulk makes a tea party
- Zombie Hulk
- Hulk in a Shrek costume.
- Hulk Hogan!

etc.

Cheers

Hey Mauro,

B

Very good ideas, guys, but where is the time to do all that I would like?!?:eek:

MAUROCOR
10-11-2011, 03:53 PM
_safetyman- Thank you, it is good to know!:thumbsup:

wrench
10-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Ahh, you don't have enough time for all these ideas because you're working on an image from my idea? Great! ;)

B

MAUROCOR
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Very nice model :thumbsup:

Hulk was my favorite character in my childhood.

To my eye, I do not like "black" shadows and there is some overexposed areas.

Well, that one is to you!

http://www.maurocor.com/imagens/stuff/hulk_simple_3.jpg

probiner
10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Much better! I can almost take back my words about this and the original Hulk you posted. Very Good

Cheers

Creativetone
10-12-2011, 12:38 PM
:bowdown: Oh, thanks!

I have to agree that your original render gives the character more angrier feel. :)

Personally, I try to almost always avoid pitch black shadows,
because I find it not so realistic.

:thumbsup:

alesxander
10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
very nice character. next step: the other Avengers :)

regards from costa rica

alesxander,
http://alesxander.com

MAUROCOR
11-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks again, guys!:thumbsup:

The other avengers? Hmmm, ideas coming... (who knows?):)