cresshead
10-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Twinings Tea Advert Gets You Back To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChxzFDi2nWg

info
http://www.campaignlive.co.uk/thework/login/1095960/

probiner
10-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Lovely! Quite beatifull. thanks for posting.

The character doesn't seem to fit perfectly with the rest of the awesomeness, don't know if its the concept or if it would be different if it was 2D and not 3D.

Cheers

RebelHill
10-01-2011, 09:31 AM
wow

erikals
10-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Beautiful render :]

gerry_g
10-01-2011, 12:52 PM
The character doesn't seem to fit perfectly with the rest of the awesomeness

It's English, she's English, that round chinless look with a squibby nose is just that, I often notice the same about foreign commercials myself they're great but there is something really really odd about the main character we are all blind to the ethnic traits of our own cultures because we see them every day.

wrench
10-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I take it the article in Campaign can't be read unless you have a paid subscription?

B

Waves of light
10-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Wow. Love the part where her foot hits the sand. And yes, she is a typical English type lady.

paulhart
10-02-2011, 01:16 PM
I would welcome a "making of" documentation of this excellent video. It is a delight to watch and I would very much appreciate some insight into how it was made, software, tools, rendering, compositing, etc. I too did not find the link to Campaign helpful. Congratulations to the team involved, beautiful piece of work. Such a compact artform, a full story, and concept in a few moments.
Paul

cresshead
10-02-2011, 04:25 PM
I take it the article in Campaign can't be read unless you have a paid subscription?

B

no it;s free

c and p from it

Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created a 5 million integrated campaign for the tea brand Twinings, which will break on 1 October during ITV's The X Factor.

An animated TV ad aims to highlight the calming role Twinings can play in women's lives.

It focuses on a woman's emotional journey as she struggles to navigate stormy waters at sea, but is then restored with Twinings.

The campaign was made in conjunction with Freud, ZenithOptimedia,Grand Union and Visual Latina. It was written by Paul Brazier and Diane Leaver, art directed by Brazier and Simon Rice, and directed by Kylie Matulick through Psyop LA.

Waves of light
10-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Just seen it on British TV, however, they dropped the shot where she puts her foot in the sand.