PDA

View Full Version : DDR1 Crashes using TW on 850 Extreme

dvieth
09-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Hello,

We were using a time warp for our broadcast using a 850 Extreme and everything was running fine until midway through the 2nd half of a men's soccer match where a windows warning popped up saying the DDR1 has stopped working. For the rest of the game we used DDR2 for replays but the DDR1 was lost for the remaining part of the game. Does anyone know what would cause this and how I can fix this from not happening. I would hate to have this early in the match and be forced to kill the broadcast in order to get the DDR operational.

Lastly any suggestions on how to record two different program outs on the tricaster since timewarp splits the recording into in and out points.

Thanks for your help!

Yeusef
10-01-2011, 11:06 PM
850 -

We lost BOTH DDR's at once. We were not using a TW, but rather just trying to run produced content between live segments. Everything was organized into bins and vas verified before Go Time. Both DDR's crapped out at the same time. We ran the whole fooball game without a single DDR spot. It sucked. When i left "Live" and tried to re-enter there was no response from clicking on "Start Live Production". I had to reboot. Then everything worked just Dandy. Did i mention how bad this sucked?

I would love to know how to NEVER. HAVE. THIS. HAPPEN. AGAIN. ?

SBowie
10-02-2011, 10:45 AM
We lost BOTH DDR's at once. We were not using a TW, but rather just trying to run produced content between live segments.What were the source and file format details of the content? Can you post a sample somewhere for testing?