PDA

View Full Version : 850CS Question

GeekNews
09-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I have a 850 Control Surface and it has sat on my studio desk since arrival. We will soon start shipping it to a variety of events.

I am nervous as some of the other folks with early Control Surfaces have had some issues when they ship and things get banged around.

Is Newtek taking Control Surfaces back and retro-fitting them with the supposed fix that is out there?

SBowie
09-24-2011, 04:58 AM
I'm expect that if you wanted to go to the trouble to ship it back to see if your unit requires any modification, CS would accommodate it under the usual RMA system Todd. There is no standing program though. It would be simpler, of course, if you had a local reseller that could assist?

jcupp
09-24-2011, 09:54 PM
Update kits should be available from your reseller

GeekNews
09-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks :) No local reseller in Hawaii :) have reached out to company I purchased it from.

I'm expect that if you wanted to go to the trouble to ship it back to see if your unit requires any modification, CS would accommodate it under the usual RMA system Todd. There is no standing program though. It would be simpler, of course, if you had a local reseller that could assist?