PDA

View Full Version : VT3 Training Videos

pnelson
10-13-2003, 08:08 AM
I was just wondering if any of you guys have the VT3 training videos available from Class on Demand?
www.classondemand.net

I'm the host of the videos and would like to get some feedback on what you think of them!

If there is something you would like to see in future videos, let me know!!

See ya,

Rob222
10-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I have always enjoyed your training tapes. I find them very informative and useful. As a reseller I package your tapes with my systems all the time.

I have been using your tapes for about two years. Between you, Brad Peebler, and Don Ballance I think we have a pretty good set of trainers and some very helpful videos. Even though there are different brand tapes between Class on Demand and Desktop images they all have their own value and vary in different courses and information.

I have received very good feedback from my customers and they think you have done a great job. They look forward to more material and have often asked if there are any new tapes out.

We just picked up your newest DVD Introduction to VT Edit into our stock. We are including it with every new system that is sold. We are also selling it to many clients who are upgrading to V[3]. I would like to request that a VHS version of it be made. It is still good to offer both formats.

Here are just some requests for training that have been made.

1. An in depth look at Toaster CG. (Perhaps this can be done when the Toaster CG is
complete.)
2. Using the DDR’s (Tips and Tactics)
3. An updated switcher techniques for VT[3]

It would be nice to have an in depth look at ways of using the VT[3] for live switching and production.

Chad Douglas
Director of sales and marketing
Q'Pro Audio and Video; a division of Quality PC
9435C East 51st Street
Tulsa, OK 74145

pnelson
10-15-2003, 02:02 PM
Chad,

Thanks for your encouragement and support! I'll pass the request for VHS tapes along to Class on Demand..

I'm currently in the process of planning more VT3 training and will do what I can to accomodate your requests!!

Thanks again for your comments and suggestions.

Jim_C
10-15-2003, 02:26 PM
One thing that has always intigued me is how does the T3 integrates with other programs?
What does the rtv codec now let you do in say After Effects, what about the avi wrapper? Whats the best way to get images out of photoshop and into T3. DFX? Mirage(no brainer) Combustion etc..
Maybe small section on preparing files for DVD.
I know alot of these are complete separate programs and all, but just getting a grasp on what the T3 can do 'outside the box' would be handy.

Oh and the DVE Creation thing is a mystery, as well as Skin making...

hmmmm
all I can think of now.

fwiw, I gathered tons of knowledge from the COD dvd's and they all played just fine.

keep on keeping on

jim

pnelson
10-15-2003, 02:35 PM
Jim,

Thanks for the feedback!

Now that VT files can be used with sooo many other pieces of software.. I'm sure that I could fill a 60min DVD with specifics on each package!!

thanks,

davalvideo
11-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Just how many VT3 training tapes are there? I've only seen the Introduction to VT3 Edit, which I've purchased and absolutely love. Are there more available right now, or on the way? Thanks very much.

Rob222
11-18-2003, 09:07 AM
I have been told that Philip is getting ready to go back in to do some more training tapes. Currently the Introduction to VT[3] is the only one but the Aura and Lightwave tapes and DVD's are still great to watch. Nothing has changed in those two software applications that make those tapes and DVD's outdated.