PDA

View Full Version : Sports Graphics/Scoreboards

Sportsgram
09-23-2011, 02:20 PM
All, just go our hands on a used Tricaster Pro. Loving it, but wondering what everyone recommends on sports graphics and scoreboard overlays. I know Newtek has the Sports Pack graphics and there are some 3rd party apps as well. What say you for recommendations?

PIZAZZ
09-23-2011, 02:27 PM
www.krisgurrad.com for the LiveText Scoreboard plugin

and buy LiveText 2 of course if you don't have it.

You will not be disappointed. I have many clients doing football right now in Texas and La. with that combination.

I will be glad to fix you up and answer any questions you might have. We are a reseller for both Kris's plugins and NewTek.

Sportsgram
09-28-2011, 11:31 AM
Jef,

Thanks for the response. I may take you up on the offer later. We are just getting introduce to the Tricaster so trying to take baby steps as far as use etc.

sclaws
10-01-2011, 07:31 PM
+1 for the combo above...I'm using it for the first time this season (college football--first multi-cam broadcast was today in fact), and it worked fantastically!

Sportsgram
10-03-2011, 10:27 AM
@sclaws, is there anywhere we can see an archive of your game?

Beaumon
10-16-2011, 11:31 AM
@sclaws, is there anywhere we can see an archive of your game?

Love to see that too!

SportsJunkie
10-24-2011, 03:50 PM
+2 for the combo. We've been using them for several years.
Here are a bunch of archives:
http://www.playballyall.com/?page_id=1839

TravisIVP
11-15-2011, 01:03 PM
You can also customize his scoreboard with your own template to get a better look. And create other slates that update with the scoreboard.

joseburgos
11-15-2011, 01:28 PM
You can also customize his scoreboard with your own template to get a better look. And create other slates that update with the scoreboard.

I don't know if "better look" are the right words as Kris' scoreboard titles are pretty darn good in the first place :)
But yes you can add your own images to brand it to your league/game/event, whatever.

It is very well laid out and just works if I do say so myself.

hughdemand
11-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi
I have no $$ for LT.
I would really appreciate a recommendation for software, to be run on laptop and used as iVGA. (believing that will work)

It is for hockey Doesn't have to be topline but most bang for the buck.

Thanks

Whit