PDA

View Full Version : LiveText Graphics Shifting

ZachSchuster
09-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Is anyone else still experiencing problems in LiveText where graphic elements shift by a pixel or two when reopening the project? I thought this bug was fixed.

ZachSchuster
09-14-2011, 06:44 AM
To clarify... I am using LT 2.1.

I have some pages that have identical backgrounds, but different text. I want to change from page 1 to 2 live. But page two has shifted up and to the left by 1 pixel on each axis. It was fine when I saved the project, but the shift occurred when I reopened the project.

DanielG
11-15-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm experiencing a LARGE shift in text size from Live Text to Tricaster output. I have to make my text go far outside of the editing view in Live Text so that it will look presentable what showing it in Tricaster, this is a very annoying problem. Text has to be so spaced out that I can't view it all in Text Edit and there seems to be no "zoom out" tool to view more of the editing space in Live Text.

imryh
12-10-2011, 01:04 PM
We are still seeing 1-2 pixel shifts of both graphics and text boxes whenever we restart LiveText and open a new project.

Not sure why...

adebats
12-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Yeh I had this recently - thought I was going crazy as I copied and pasted the exact same backgrounds

ZachSchuster
12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Yup, still happening on my installation of LT 2.1. I think my big report is still open, but will have to check... maybe time to re-report it.

SBowie
12-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Zach, please send the case number to me by PM - thanks!

stijef
07-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Is there any info about new version of LiveText? There are large space for improvement for this app. And as already mentioned on other forum - it is really _time_ for new ver. Any info when it going to happen?
Even 0.99$ app on Apple store are more updated :-(

Ivankf
07-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Hi stijef,

probably they will release the new version 3 and will sell it for more than $ 1,000, as did with the previous upgrade.

I have the version 1 and version 2 of the application and still suffer with constant instability of the program (it crashes live), lack of various resources and limited interface.

About updates ... check this post http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=122834

Today is 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY FROM THE FIRST MESSAGE !!!!!

3 years waiting Newtek to correct a bug. They just completely forgot SD users!!! No updates for Tricaster old equipments.

Newtek make great equipments, but users support is terrible!!!