PDA

View Full Version : motion mixer to save

lreyes
09-09-2011, 10:27 AM
I did not see a place to save motion mixer, do I just save the scene in the background to save all the motions, or is there a way just to save the motion itself?

prospector
09-09-2011, 11:38 PM
The scene save saves everything set up as is, there is also a motion saver in one of the dropdown menues in Motion Mixer.

If motions are not saved in Motion Mixer first, I think yopu will lose all that are done . There needs to be a motion file for LW to load on restarting or errors will pop up everywhere as it can't find the MM file. So you MUST save your motions FIRST before saving scene.

Dodgy
09-10-2011, 08:07 AM
If motions are not saved in Motion Mixer first, I think yopu will lose all that are done . There needs to be a motion file for LW to load on restarting or errors will pop up everywhere as it can't find the MM file. So you MUST save your motions FIRST before saving scene.

Save your motions first? Nope, you don't have to save the motions, they get saved in the scene file like everything else. You can save the motions if you want to back them up, or use them on another character, but you don't HAVE to have them saved separately for the scene to work after a reload.