PDA

View Full Version : Even greater error in my entire life...

50one
09-06-2011, 09:23 AM
...it was my first wife, what was yours? :D

zardoz
09-06-2011, 11:11 AM
lol

zarti
09-06-2011, 01:18 PM
i do one every day . i can not stop my browser .. it keeps

akademus
09-06-2011, 01:31 PM

I'm still contemplating that one :D

OnlineRender
09-06-2011, 02:02 PM
I just lost 100 at the bookies , feel sick , knew I should have hit print receipt

50one
09-06-2011, 02:12 PM
I just lost 100 at the bookies , feel sick , knew I should have hit print receipt

I know a bookie near Maryhill that is very lucky for one of my pals, he always win something - he must have a secret of some sort, recently he won like a 1k, hate him. He used to send a scans of the receipts jsut to annoys me.

Originally Posted by 50one
...it was my first wife, what was yours?

I'm still contemplating that one

haha, lucky you! I'm so grateful right now that it ended for me after two months of marriage, cause now I'M a HAPPY MAN! oh and recently upgraded to LW 10.1 :D

OnlineRender
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
oh and recently upgraded to LW 10.1 :D

and your happy :devil:

I used to stay in Maryhill , LOVELY place :D

50one
09-06-2011, 02:56 PM
and your happy

I used to stay in Maryhill , LOVELY place

haha, yeah, Indeed!:D

I used to work there only, was quite funny when we were sitting with my pal @ the office and we heard something that was similar to a sound of a giant rock hitting a windscreen couple of times(like someone couldn't smash it) and then passenger window of a car, yip it was my pal's car, funny cause the guy just needed a cigarette lighter - the one built-in lol, left a CD's and a jacket that was on the rear seats intact.

aurora
09-06-2011, 07:32 PM

I'd be laughing till I puked if it were so horribly not true for me too. I did get two incredible kids from the lying, cheating, stealing, whore-mongering bewitch but she stole them from me as well. Thus I'd have to say wife^2.

Second biggest mistake was not buying a pack of hungry lions and letting them roam free in the bedroom while I was working 100+ hours/week. Alas PETA prevented me from that saying it was cruel and unusual torture for the poor kitties.

cresshead
09-06-2011, 08:48 PM
not discovering that cats are THE pet to have around the home until 1991 and how they're FAR more reliable, independent, loving and amusing than ANY of my girlfriends i've ever had!
having said that they're about as good at cooking as ANY girlfriend i've ever had too..so they're not purrfect!

Cats have also never responded with "i don't know, what do you want to do"...

akaracquel
09-07-2011, 01:22 AM
10 years ago, what felt like the most worst possible error in my entire life was spawning a child a decade too early, unlike the vast population of other women who chose to establish their careers first. If my husband & I didn't have such an unlucky rotten start with our kid, the perception of it being the worst possible mistake to ever make in my entire life, probably wouldn't be there at all and I would've gladly spawned at least another two more of them. Heaps to be grateful for in hindsight nonetheless ..and I'm glad I won't be going through menopause at the same time my son is a teenager :D

jburford
09-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Good reading, good laughing..... something I really need at the moment...... going through one of the worsts now at the moment and it feels the tunnel is closing in, getting dark.

Keep trying to say things will somehow get better, but....... trying to find the faith.

perhaps the first poster should have performed a couple of booleans on his wife. . .

and feel for you aurora, been there.

50one
09-07-2011, 03:32 AM
jburford - hang in there buddy, everything is happening for a reason and usually the outcome is good!:thumbsup:

btw.. my first biggest mistake I've made was like 10 years ago, when I bought a camcorder from a dodgy guy at the petrol station - just to realise later on that it's a fake lol (looking great outside - but empty - filled with weights inside hehehe) I've spent around 40 quids, filled-in the tank full of that sucker and gave him my old nokia 3300, cause he wanted a 100 quids for it.

Pretty good deal if the camcorder would be the real thing.:D

Since then I don't trust anyone, especially dodgy guys at petrol stations.

*Pete*
09-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Ive had bad experience with a wife as well...but, the biggest mistake i ever made, the one that still haunts my dreams was done when i was 19 years old and serving in the military..

we had gotten pancakes with strawberry jam for lunch, something that didnt happen often..but, whats even better was that i was so lucky that i got a whole strawberry that hadnt been crushed into pieces.

I felt super-lucky on that warm, sunny day eating my pancake with the large, whole strawberry..and to make the good feeling last longer i ate the pancake around the strawberry and planned to have that small island of a pancake with the huge strawberry on top of it last...ooohh, so good, so tasty!!

and...then, just as i was about to take that last bite...the strawberry fell to the dirty, sandy ground.

I would have cried if i wouldnt have been in such a manly enviroment with soldiers and weapons everywhere...but, you know the feeling, im sure..dropping that strawberry was the biggest mistake in my life.

*Pete*
09-08-2011, 02:05 AM
going through one of the worsts now at the moment and it feels the tunnel is closing in, getting dark.

We all been there...feels tough, like if the world is ending and everything is dark and colourless.

But you know...it will work out just fine in the end, what ever the problem might be...life tends to settle on a more positive upward path after the downs.

I could, and im sure most of us could as well, explain in detail our dark moments in the past and how, in hindsight, those moments gave us valuable lessons that allowed us to see more clear.

At the moment im typing this in the apartment of my girlfriend..she is the most fantastic being i ever met, in all aspects..her looks, her mind and her heart are all made of gold.

But..would i have appreaciated her to the degree i do today had i not been married to someone who was quarrelsome, difficult and selfish?
propably not...i had to make my mistakes in the past in order to be able to see, to truly see, the value of the small details that create personalities.

so..JBuford..we all been there, and i know it sucks and i know the world is about to end and there is no light to be seen in the darkness...but you just have to believe, and you have to wait...you will get your golden days again sooner or later.

Mr Rid
09-08-2011, 04:20 AM
I hesitated for career goals and she married someone else. Regret has not skipped a day in 22 years.

akademus
09-08-2011, 05:02 AM
I hesitated for career goals and she married someone else. Regret has not skipped a day in 22 years.

A wise man once answered: Which women you loved the most? The ones I didn't have!

Here is something to cheer you up.

Mr Rid
09-08-2011, 12:07 PM
A wise man once answered: Which women you loved the most? The ones I didn't have!

Here is something to cheer you up.

At least thats the version his publicist peddled. The 'tons of money' part might have eased the pain of an empty legacy. But the rock-n-roll Prince actually lived in quiet desperation. And in trying to fill the hole with endless indulgence, he ruined his health from excess and squandered his riches, then his 'friends' didnt come around anymore as he slid into decline, alone in a decaying rented castle, spending his days peering into a magic window of liquid crystal, desperately trying to conjure a better world. The last of his money was spent on alchemists who couldnt quite diagnose why the Prince was slipping away. No elixir could assuage his unquenchable thirst. There had been other 'ones that got away' but they all had the same problem. They werent the Princess.

And our Princess regretted too, having optioned for security in a loveless commitment, and more obligation than she bargained for, trying to keep busily distracted in her noble work helping the peasants, and in endless searches for 'something' in every new age practice that came along to promise the way.

Aspirations had lead them far from each other, but time and space could not deny the special synchronous awareness they shared in a way few ever know. Decades passed, and a miracle swept the land known as Facebook, and the two souls discovered they were each still in the other's dreams. The wizard of Verizon granted them clandestine conversations over great distances, where they still 'clicked' and knew each other's thoughts without speaking, as on the first day they had met and felt as if they had known each other for a thousand years... and there had been a moment the Prince might have turned right instead of left. But fear and burden keep them apart as an insurmountable wall. The years drop away. Was it all to mean nothing more than a whimsical tale to tell?

“Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.”