PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm lazy, anyone wanna help out??

harlan
10-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey kids,

Just a quick note to see if anyone has any rudimentary models they'd like to contribute to a childrens video. I need a monkey, iguana, jaguar, and gorilla.

I've modeled 27 other animals, but I'm just too damned lazy to model the rest. If anyone wants to contribute, you'll be credited in the video - which are sold in every Toys R Us, FAO Shwartz, and a variety of other toy stores across the country and worldwide actually.

Ta ta fer now...

WizCraker
10-11-2003, 10:01 PM
If this is a video is to go world wide isn't there a royalty that we get for are work being displayed and sold in multiple places around the World? If you are looking for free models I think you should be looking else where, however if you or whate ever company you represent are going to pay us with every video sold we get royalties for those objects then please include a voice or data number so a written contract can be set up.

harlan
10-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, I'm not even being compensated for the project - that's why I'm "lazy" after having created a majority of the characters. It's more a less a "kill time" sort of project.

I'd compensate people out of pocket if they need pay. I was just hoping someone had a few characters in their morgue that could be utilized. It was just an idea, I thought maybe some folks were inerested in getting credit on a very successfull (albeit ****ty) line of children's videos.

I've already finished the jaguar and 90% of the monkey so it's no big deal.

js33
10-11-2003, 11:43 PM
Why are you spending so much time doing work for free?
Is it favor or something else.

Cheers,
JS

harlan
10-12-2003, 02:27 AM
Just helping out some friends whose animator bailed on them.

It's no big deal - in fact, I'm just about complete. I just wanted to give some an opportunity to contribute their name and work to something that is being mass distributed.

They're just really quick segs:

WizCraker
10-12-2003, 04:16 AM
Cool penguins.