PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Musings

hughdemand
08-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi (again)

I guess as a graphics simpleton and working as a volunteer with zero budget, I was wondering (aside from contemplating my navel);
1, Can the Virtual sets supplied (SkyBox in particular) be edited without spending multi $$$ for software? I would like a hockey arena background rather than the current field.

2. Can the Double Box set be created easily or once again do I require specific software to do this. It is easy enough to create the one box effect, but what is the theory behind having two (ie allowing the FX to be the feed for a 2nd box).

3. I'm on a roll, well a asking roll; oops forgot the 3rd question, a break for you folks.

Thanks

Hugh

joseburgos
08-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Since you mention the FX as a feed, I can assume you own a SD TriCaster. The LiveSet plug-in is free for Lightwave but you need to own and know how to use Lightwave to do what you are asking. The other alternative, as far as software, is to find a copy of Aura which is extremely difficult.
So basically the answer is no Hugh.

Sorry,

hughdemand
08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
And you are the acknowledged expert in this area, so I guess I gotta get a job and find some money. So the two software approaches would be Lightwave or Auro.

Thank you

Hugh