PDA

View Full Version : Objects Flickering In Layout When Moved

daz1761
08-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi

I was just doing a simple tutorial today be modeling a bowl of fruit in LW10, when i got all my objects into layout i noticed my grapes were really small compared to my other objects, as soon as i started to size it up all my other objects started flickering like mad, the same when i moved the grapes?

Is this to do with my grid size in Layout? i did notice it was on 20m and i think i modeled the grape object at 200mm

This is the first time this has happened, i know you can press the < and > keys to increase the real world size in modeler, is it the same in layout?

Many thanks

nickdigital
08-09-2011, 04:36 PM
No, use the [ ] keys to change your grid size. Using a grid size that is closer to the scale of your object makes moving, rotating and scaling easier.

Also check to see what your Bounding Box Threshold is in your Display Options. If the number is too low that might be the problem.

daz1761
08-09-2011, 05:41 PM
No, use the [ ] keys to change your grid size. Using a grid size that is closer to the scale of your object makes moving, rotating and scaling easier.

Also check to see what your Bounding Box Threshold is in your Display Options. If the number is too low that might be the problem.

Thanks for that,will check out the prefs tmrw when I'm back on the computer and see how I get on