PDA

View Full Version : IK Boost: Handles Are Gone & Can't Select

BlueApple
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I applied IK Boost to my mesh and began posing the object across a few frames. The file was saved and closed, but now I can't seem to get the circle handles to appear at the the bone tips anymore. I've tried selecting the mesh, double-clicking IK+Booster from the object properties panel... not sure what happened to make them go away. I also tried to change the bone icon size to see if that was associated to the problem but that seems to do nothing either.

Anyone know how to restore the circle handles in IKBoost so I can animate this thing?

Cohen
07-20-2011, 02:08 PM
what version of lightwave are you are using?

also, maybe post a scene demonstrating the problem. Maybe I, or someone else, can find the problem?

later. o/

BlueApple
07-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks for your response. I'll see about posting a scene later; I'll need to modify some things first.

I'm running LightWave Layout 9.6 Win64 on Windows 7 pro 64.

BlueApple
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
A .zip is attached with an object and the scene. Perhaps I am just being dense, but I just can't seem to get the IKB handles to reappear. Thanks for taking a look at this.

Rabbitpenny
07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
When I opened the file, IKB worked fine (after I unlocked everything (?)).

BlueApple
07-21-2011, 03:48 PM
@Rabbitpenny: Thanks for checking that out. I opened the scene I linked to and it does work just fine. I am going to look at the original file and try to trace my steps backwards... will post anything useful I discover.