PDA

View Full Version : How to install DFX+ on a T3 system rather than LW w/Dongle ?

wtdedula
10-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Hello All;
I posed this question to Eyeon tech Support and they said they would get back to me with a solution but I am still waiting after 3 months :-(. I think they either forgot ... or gave up.

Is it possible to get DFX+ running on a T3 system ? When I install the license file in the correct directory, I get the error "No Dongle Found".

Please offer a suggestion if you can ? Thanks !

Tim

10-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Hello,

Tim wrote

I posed this question to Eyeon tech Support and they said they would get back to me with a solution but I am still waiting after 3 months :-(. I think they either forgot ... or gave up.

Is it possible to get DFX+ running on a T3 system ? When I install the license file in the correct directory, I get the error "No Dongle Found".

Please offer a suggestion if you can ? Thanks !

Tim

Maybe i do not understand the question,but i have DFX+ and the VT3 and I have them running on the same machine no problem... My DFX+ came with my LW upgrade, which was on a separate computer.. I called Eyeon, purchased a separte dongle for the DFX+ ($95) and moved DFX+ onto my VT3 machine...

And they all lived happily together..

Hope this helps..
Mike

wtdedula
10-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Hello Mike;
I wish the solution wouldn't cost an additional $95.

Actually, I emailed Eyeon tech. support today just after posting the message to the forum and they said they can send me a license key for T3. So I could be wrong, but I don't think this solution will cost me $95.

Tim

stuart_tetley
10-09-2003, 01:32 PM
One thing to check is that you have the latest DFX+ upgrade. Mine was originally bundled with VT2, and when I upgraded to VT3, DFX+ said it couldn't find the dongle.

Updating DFX+ to 4.02b cured the problem.