PDA

View Full Version : Garagefarm Render Farm

Filmdesigner
07-10-2011, 06:36 PM
I was recently put on the spot to finish some animations in a real hurry. Normally I would just do my best but this time I thought to engage a renderfarm to help.

I happened upon a bunch of discussions in the forums and from these I chose Garagefarm to do the work. I couldn't have had a better time. Tomek is excellent to deal with and really knows his stuff. He is forthcoming with advice if you require it and charges a modest fee to check your scene prior to quoting to keep you costs down.

I can't recommend his services highly enough.

Phil

Shiny_Mike
07-10-2011, 07:49 PM
I can't recommend his services highly enough.

Phil

+1 great service

Pavlov
07-11-2011, 02:29 AM
+1, i rendered several movies with him, both with Lw and Kray, and i can only say good things.

Paolo

The Dommo
07-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Tomek's a great guy, and his service is well worth the money.
I happily deal with him and have to link to Garagefarm from our website.

CharlieL
07-14-2011, 02:44 AM
Agree, I had troubles with two highrez renderings that would have taken about 180 hours
to render on my system, but he did it in 20. It was no problem to keep in touch even
outside office hours. I appreciate his engagement.

AbstractTech3D
07-15-2011, 05:23 PM
+1. Yes, I think he never sleeps. Fast machines, he goes out of his way to provide good service

Lewis
07-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I can confirm it also. I tested and rendered on his farm and it was First Class support.

Tartiflette
07-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah, i have to agree that Tomek is probably the most involved man you could find running a renderfarm ! :bowdown:

And his renderfarm is also the cheapest one could find, probably the best asset to LightWave when one has to render a lot of frames and doesn't have the render power to end the job in due time ! :king:

So even if i don't use LightWave anymore (which is a shame as i probably won't be able to use GarageFarm in the near future, hint hint for Indigo or blender Cycles ! ;) ), i highly recommend GarageFarm, the best service one can get at the best price. :)

it's even too good to be true, actually, but Tomek is a Gentleman, as much as is possible. :thumbsup:

As you can see, i'm incredibly satisfied with his service and can't say enough good thins about it ! :D
Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :)

Soth
07-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi,

Thank you for all good words. I think the only one thing missing in this conversation is the web link, so I could benefit from Google indexing this page. :)

We have another 6 super :devil: machines coming in next few days and remember, the price is unbeatable, on small jobs we are about 15x cheaper than competition. Keep coming and tell all your friends so we can keep our low fees. :thumbsup:

PS We do support Modo and Terragen and Max, Blender and Maxwell is in beta testing.

Eagle66
07-22-2011, 05:42 AM
PS We do support Modo and Terragen and Max, Blender and Maxwell is in beta testing.

The Garagefarm webpage can be updated by the next time :hey: The Information about the supported Software, Versions and/or Plugins are not so clear and difficult to find at the the current Pages....

Soth
07-31-2011, 09:23 AM
I hope NT forums will allow full res. :)

Thx for suggestion about the web page, ill try to sort it out soon.