PDA

View Full Version : Another satch Render

maxwaver
07-10-2011, 05:34 AM
Hi guys, here another satch render, i was planing to render him maybe one month ago but was really busy working on commercials ( done in lightwave too, will post them soon ), so once finished them and had some spare time i pushed the render button. its renderd with kray this time, for it's speed compared to LW f9. hope you enjoy and dont forget to drop a critic or a comment if you want.

funk
07-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Great stuff

bazsa73
07-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi, just wanted to see with a different grade, hope you dont mind :)
For me it was too green, almost alienish so I pushed the skin tones toward the orange.
Good work btw, nice details.

maxwaver
07-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks guys,
bazsa73 - your version look too saturated imho, yu mentionned thhat it's too greenish , but i think its normal if the overall ambient light is green, you have also a blue spotlight coming from the right side which make it more greenish. i tried to keep the skin color warm as much as possible even the the cold light is comming from everytwere for :
1 - pop up the character from the Bkg.
3- Avoid the too alienish look you talked about.
and even its look alien for you , this could serve more the subject and do it justice in a special way, satch is called the alien too due to his unique style and his old album with the name surfing with the alien.

thanks.

bazsa73
07-11-2011, 03:54 AM
hey, you know better perhaps, I just gave my crit. For me it was too green and lacked contrast. I like saturated stuff, life is so gray and I'm naive :) Cheers.

maxwaver
07-11-2011, 05:55 AM
hey, you know better perhaps, I just gave my crit. For me it was too green and lacked contrast. I like saturated stuff, life is so gray and I'm naive :) Cheers.

Hahaha, yeah life need puffy purple clouds in the sky, candy trees fields ! :)

thank you for the ctitic, it always good to hear feedback from the others !

abdelkarim
07-11-2011, 02:05 PM
wow good work i like it.

asma3 kache fbook ?? jai fait une recherche sur toi in fb mais jai pa trouve jai trouve ta page ou je c pa koi. ya khi 3andek telephone rak ta3ref . ana rani kedam f architecture . hiya kho salam.

maxwaver
07-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Here a subte and better color correction.

Abdelkarim - je n'utililise plus FB ces derniers temp.
Bonne chance avec tes projets d'archi.

Thanks guys.

maxwaver
07-17-2011, 03:32 PM
hi guys, here some zbrush renders !

MAUROCOR
07-29-2011, 07:12 AM
Very nice, Latif!
I like the way you used fur.
Congrats!:thumbsup: