PDA

View Full Version : I support Newtek

rednova
06-29-2011, 08:57 AM
Dear Friends:

I just found out that Core development is over.
I want to tell you all that I support Newtek 100 %
no matter what happens next.
I am saving my money for the next lightwave upgrade.
I support Newtek !!!

Rednova

MAUROCOR
06-29-2011, 09:01 AM
Dear friend, did you know there is a thread already opened talking exactly about this subject?

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120297

Netvudu
06-29-2011, 09:02 AM
you canīt deny heīs quite passionate about it, though :D

Svenart
06-29-2011, 11:10 AM
I agree with rednova. If core or not, doesnt really matter for me. Since Version 10 Im nearly 100% satisfied with Lightwave and I have a good feeling about the next update and the future of LW.

Dreamcube017
06-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Agreed, even if CORE is a no show, that's ok. I really like Lightwave 10. I'll be looking forward to see what's next.

CG Addict
06-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Agreed, even if CORE is a no show, that's ok. I really like Lightwave 10. I'll be looking forward to see what's next.

Uh Dreamcube, you might want to change your sig to say:

Creation ends at the Core.

Good luck to NT!

hrgiger
06-29-2011, 02:15 PM
Well I will be fine with them killing off the CORE application. Provided of course they can deliver on what they say will be the same result via LightWave classic. We will see.

Dreamcube017
06-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Uh Dreamcube, you might want to change your sig to say:

Creation ends at the Core.

Good luck to NT!

LOL When I wrote that I had a feeling someone would say this... but that's been my slogan for a while now (having nothing to do with CORE)

Cageman
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Well I will be fine with them killing off the CORE application. Provided of course they can deliver on what they say will be the same result via LightWave classic. We will see.

100% agreed!

For what LW does right NOW (LW10.0 and soon to be released LW10.1) it is certanly a usefull application. I can't see myself not using it as a tool just because CORE went from a to-be-released-product -> a inhouse devtool.

As long as LW will supply me/us with easy to use tools, new features (instances, bullet whatever) improved rendering etc, I don't see a reason not to use it.

mav3rick
06-29-2011, 02:56 PM
hey red... glad to see you are doing fine... i am happy you are satisfy with NT and Lightwave 3D.. i know you for very long time and i just want to thank you for such passionate love you share about Lightwave . To rest of you guys... Red is one very special person and i am sure if you know him better as i do, you would be glad that you meet guy like him in life ;)

rednova
07-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi all:

@Mav3rick
thank you for the kind words !!!
Yes, we've seen each other many times before -online-
I am very happy you are still around !!!
Yes, I do love lightwave !!!
I will prob be around here -forever- !!!
Anyways...I got nothing else to do, might as well
study lightwave 3d !!! :)
Love !!!

Rednova

Dreamcube017
07-01-2011, 11:29 AM
On the contrary, I have plenty of things to do... but I still peak around here and learn what I can... xD