PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

Dexter2999
06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
I would like to suggest that NT find a way to take operations that are done by most nearly everyone and find a way to make them standard features. And begin to actively pursue some features some might consider critical.

Eliminate gimbal lock.

Provide Projection cameras (or similar system)

Native mode to give the "polycolor" plug in functionality without need for saving out a separate model.

Please fix the bevel tools to eliminate overlapping. I bought Bevel++ and think it was a great purchase. And, no offence to the author, it shouldn't be necessary. Bevel++ is a great fix, but the problem shouldn't exist.

"Onionskinning" in Layout. Similarly a stepped shaded background layer system, i.e. background layers may be black wireframe, but the further back they are (in order selected) the more faded the lines appear. At least three shades? (Light grey, grey, black) I think asking for more shades than that would cause the shades to be too close to be really functional. Anyone disagree?

If NT is to continue on the tradition of including content, please put in some prelit scenes such as studio lighting softbox, three point lighting, etc...

Matt
06-24-2011, 03:07 PM
If NT is to continue on the tradition of including content, please put in some prelit scenes such as studio lighting softbox, thee point lighting, etc...

OMG! You read my mind! How did you do that!

:)