PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Stuttering

adebats
06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm having a bad run :(

Having had my 850 die mid event, now my 3play is unwell. Video is stuttering on replay. Restarts and restore to base config has not helped. I think its a fault on the system but anyone shed any magic dust before I go live in 16 hours :)

SBowie
06-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Have you defragged? Do you have a nice clean source of power and UPS? If yes to the first, you might want to run a checkdisk - or ignore me and talk to Tech Support.

jcupp
06-24-2011, 05:37 PM
I'd also check that all the fans are operating. The 3Play has, like five of them.

adebats
06-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Thanks for posting guys - Yes all defragged and i did a restore for good faith also... and I cleared down all projects so the D drive was totally clean. We work through a UPS so we guarantee the power is clean.

We did some switching around of pictures and in the end it worked if inputs 2 and 3 had a picture on it but not if I plugged in 1 as well. Under the live situation I couldn't really spend too much time on it (due to my second 850CS going into flashing lights mode - told you its been a touch time recently). Anyway just good to post now and here that its worth trying just 2 cameras if this ever happens to you. I'll now test it here in the office and will come back with more information.

adebats
06-26-2011, 07:12 PM
I really hope its fixed as its not a nice feeling on a live feed to think that you're output could go badly wrong at any stage. At least I've had 3 things happen to me recently so now I should be clear for a good spell :)

adebats
06-27-2011, 02:25 AM
sorry above post was in the wrong place