PDA

View Full Version : Master Plug in for camera selector

lreyes
06-11-2011, 05:10 AM
I get a could not create object for camera selector plug-in error when I click on master plug in and click on add camera selector in layout. I have one camera picked but nothing happens.

Sensei
06-11-2011, 06:50 AM
Works fine here with LW v10.1. But I see two: CameraSelector, and Camera Selector (difference in master pop-up list is just lack of space between words). Either one worked.
I would suggest rescanning plugins, then if this doesn't work clean configs..

lreyes
06-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Fine I finally got it working, but that raises another question, lets say I have a large scene with different camera pointing at different places. Let say I want to render camera 5, is there a way that I can only render that camera and not render other objects and cameras in my scene in the background. I am rendering one camera and it is taking forever to render that camera.

Sensei
06-12-2011, 03:56 PM
You can disable Camera Selector Master, and just pick up camera.
It's not possible to tell why it's rendering forever, too little data. Attach screen-shots with settings or scene for review. The most common issues are too ridiculous settings like too many bounces (f.e. reflective surface is bouncing ray to other reflective surface and so on until reaching limit), and too heavy anti-aliasing.