PDA

View Full Version : Put my orders in today

clagman
06-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Seemed to take forever and loads of research but I finally got everything ordered. Tell me what you think.

Phasespace improv mocap
Greenscreen (I couldn't afford the cyc unfortunately)
Wireless mics
8 channel mixer
Canon xf300
Bogen-Manfrotto stands and tripods
12500 watts worth of diffuse lights (fluorescent)
TelePrompter
Some software
And a 16 terrabyte server blammo!

I'm so pumped, cant wait to get my hands on it

stiff paper
06-11-2011, 04:38 AM
Very nice! I get the feeling that there aren't enough people here with access to this kind of setup for you to get many comments criticizing/approving of your specific choices. In fact... we'll be waiting to see what you think of what you've bought (!)

clagman
06-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Ah you're probably right. Well won't be too long hopefully. The contract(s) will hit very soon and we will have to start churning out all kinds of CA with lipsync and video instruction. I'd better start doing some pushups if I'm going to be seen in that spandex suit haha!

lightmann
06-12-2011, 01:56 AM
I'd better start doing some pushups if I'm going to be seen in that spandex suit haha!
hehehe, its always necessary in our profession to keep subtle the "torus" shape bodies.
Good luck clagman in your new adventure, i take a similar road in the near past,i hope that we can share some experiences.

I can tell you initially with your equipment is not complete without your best friend mr. mannequin for those initial long setup sessions(the people tend to be bored quickly even the juniors). Enjoy.

BigHache
06-12-2011, 09:01 AM
That sounds like some awesome work you'll be able to do! I'm more familiar with Panasonic cameras but Canon has some nice pieces as well.