PDA

View Full Version : Tricaster TCXD300 does not work after update software from NewTek

ve00386
06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I updated my Tricaster TCXD300 following the instruction from NewTek. Somehow, after restarted, it opens up to the home screen. Then I click on Live, the Live screen open up. It let me click Start new session but does not let me change any thing else but stay fixed at 1080i, then freeze on the next screen after I hit start new session.

I called Tech Support and had been advised that I need to restore to the original state, then update. I restore the software, update it again, and the same problem still exist. I called Tech Support again and has been instructed to restore it one more time without the update, now I can get to the dashboard, but the computer won't recognize my SDI lines. All blue. Any advise of what I should do before sending the computer to NewTek for service?

Thanks so much. Van

bbeanan
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
I had the same problem and had to send my unit in... that was about in March... still have not gotten it back yet.

csandy
06-13-2011, 01:38 AM
I had the same problem and had to send my unit in... that was about in March... still have not gotten it back yet.

That was written in jest, right?

bbeanan
06-13-2011, 10:35 AM
nope... I have a loaner XD300 that I have been using