PDA

View Full Version : downloading the free lwcad mansion tutorials?

prometheus
06-03-2011, 03:38 PM
I was trying to download the free lwcad tutorials of the creation of the mansion, however I can only download number 1 and 4 and 5 ..and I use firefox download helper..the rest of these parts doesnīt seem to be downloadable, I even tried a download helper for iexplorer and also download them all for firefox, but they canīt recognize the swf file.

the video is creating a mansion
http://www.wtools3d.com/online-help.php

Im not sure if this is made by intention to restrict downloading or something, but I donīt see why that should be the case, almost everything else is downloadable of the free ones.

Unfortunatly the internet temp directory is hidden and protected in windows 7 and I prefer not to mess with that even thou the swf file might be saved there somewhere?

Any clues to getting those parts to be downloadable?

Michael

prometheus
06-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Ive solved how to get hold of them offline, no download helper works either in firefox or iexplorer.

It was easier to go the the firefox cache files, wich mostly is located
C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\4g7ta5 hq.default\Cache

Now the cache files doesnt have the extensions on, so just check your last visited file date..and most likely it will have a bigger size, copy that file and rename to the flash format swf.

That should work and you can now play the flash files nr 2,3 and 6 wich cant be downloaded the ordinary way with firefox download helper.
use adobe flash player or simple a internet browser to play them.

Michael