PDA

View Full Version : graph editer does not produce the right color

lreyes
06-02-2011, 05:39 AM
When I want to use the graph editor "E" and I have a robot with red eyes to have them blink at different times, the eyes are white instead of the red eyes, do I have to do something so I can get the right color on the eyes?

RebelHill
06-02-2011, 09:36 AM
What are you actually enveloping/graphing. Is it colour... cos if so you get graphs for R G and B channels, but represented as % values rather than 0-255 values.

If you're trying to make the eyes light up/off then you will probs be better off animating the luminosity channel.

lreyes
06-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I want my eyes to blink red 100 percent and zero percent in some frames, but it seems my eyes are white and not red. It seems the color is not shown in layout as red only white.

wrench
06-02-2011, 02:51 PM
And you can do that with no problem. I guess the only thing is that the Graph Editor has all three channels (R, G and B) selected by default and if you put them all to max you'll get white. You need the G and B channels at 0...

B

nickdigital
06-02-2011, 10:10 PM
I want my eyes to blink red 100 percent and zero percent in some frames, but it seems my eyes are white and not red. It seems the color is not shown in layout as red only white.

Layout might not update automatically. When you hit F9 do things look right? As long as your keyframes are in the right place with the right settings you should be ok.