PDA

View Full Version : Just registered LightwaveHARDCORE but...

Satera
05-28-2011, 05:24 AM
I just registered my LightwaveHARDCORE, lightwave 10 which I recieved two nights ago. Everything is up and running in lightwave but I was to get the free rigging DVD, hardcore member forums, 10.1 and a chance to check out core as well as get the first release (which i know is not out yet).

I've been hunting about and thought it would be under MY DOWNLOADS in the registrations system, however there doesn't seem to be anything in there that links to the 10.1 update, rigging dvd, hardcore membership or core.

So if anyone could help, where do I go to get things things and join in the hardcore forums?

SBowie
05-28-2011, 06:10 AM
I've been hunting about and thought it would be under MY DOWNLOADS in the registrations system, however there doesn't seem to be anything in there that links to the 10.1 update, rigging dvd, hardcore membership or core.Access to beta builds is through the HC forums. This post might help get you started:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112155

Satera
05-30-2011, 02:24 AM
Thanks! :)

Appreciate the help. Just a quick question, did anyone here get a physical rigging dvd, or was it a download?

alexs3d
05-30-2011, 02:34 AM
...did anyone here get a physical rigging dvd, or was it a download?....

the rigging DVD is not finished yet, i donīt know when it is ready, but you will get informed in the HC forum i think.

Satera
06-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks Alexs3d! really helpful of you, much appreciated! :D