PDA

View Full Version : The vanishing 9.6.1 thread

biliousfrog
05-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Well NewTek, you've pretty much proved a point...you suck at customer relations.

It is blatantly obvious that there are some customers who would like a straight forward yes/no answer to whether 9.6.1 will ever be released, as promised, for PC and Mac. If the answer is 'no' then an appology to all those people who helped with the development of it by spending their own time sending in bug reports is hardly out of the question. Deleting forum threads isn't going to help matters and certainly isn't going to force those people into upgrading.

cresshead
05-24-2011, 01:35 AM
i guess lots of companies are going thru difficult times currently, incoming revenue vs manpower available for certain projects/tasks.

as some already know certain things have been put on a back burner whilst they focus on getting the main revenue creator up and running/bug fixing ready for siggraph 2011

Phil
05-24-2011, 01:35 AM
It wasn't deleted. It was relocated to the Open Beta section. Not that I agree with this, but the mods have already stated that discussion of acts of moderation is verboten.

biliousfrog
05-24-2011, 01:38 AM
It wasn't deleted. It was relocated to the Open Beta section. Not that I agree with this, but the mods have already stated that discussion of acts of moderation is verboten.

That's almost more cowardly...hide it in a forum that isn't used and can only be accessed by OB members.

Chuck
05-24-2011, 04:31 AM
It belongs in that forum because it is a discussion of software that is still under the Open Beta NDA, that simple. Anyone with any actual interest in it is already signed up in that forum.