PDA

View Full Version : Multiple graphics simultaneously?

thatoneguy
05-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi,

I'm using a TriCaster studio in order to broadcast a live boxing event next weekend. I'll be running both lower thirds (boxer names, trunk colors, etc.) as well as the company logo. I'd like to keep the company logo up for the duration of the event without taking it down.

At the moment I'm running the graphic for it in DDR2, so I have to fade out to DDR1 in order to bring my lower thirds up for a few seconds. My question is, is there any way to run the DDRs at the same time? Or another way to keep graphics up onscreen?

kltv
05-19-2011, 12:56 PM
You could "hot change" between graphics, basically cutting between them on the air. If you build your lower thirds with the bug in the same position, then it will appear that your bug is there continuously the entire time. Of course, you can only "cut" between graphics... not fade them in or out.

Kris

SBowie
05-19-2011, 01:17 PM
If you're not using LiveSet for anything, you could run all the cams through a set with a built in bug.

thatoneguy
05-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Excellent, thanks for your help!

Angel.
04-17-2012, 11:36 AM
You could use the DDR1 in the overlay the TriCaster and create what you require with lightwave with the alpha channel or livesets.

mzafrany
05-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi,

I'll be running both lower thirds (boxer names, trunk colors, etc.) as well as the company logo. I'd like to keep the company logo up for the duration of the event without taking it down.

You can use:

http://www.ultimatetv.es/Idioma/html/CGTools.html

This will give you multilayers CG via IVGA.

--Moshe