PDA

View Full Version : Move objects and Light - Sup Materials

THIBAULT
05-19-2011, 02:20 AM
I have two questions:
1 / I copy a scene but I would like to remove materials no longer serve me! How?

2 / I want to select an object and light to move at the same time! How? Shift and Ctrl keys do not work.

Thank you in advance

virtualcomposer
05-19-2011, 02:37 AM
I have two questions:
1 / I copy a scene but I would like to remove materials no longer serve me! How?

2 / I want to select an object and light to move at the same time! How? Shift and Ctrl keys do not work.

Thank you in advance

As far as deleting materials you don't need, assuming you mean certain objects in the scene, you can switch your view from camera to (I forgot the name since it's late) but it's the last view that shows you the boxes of each object. Right click and delete the selected object.
You could parent the light to the object and wherever the object moves the light will as well.

clagman
05-19-2011, 06:45 AM
You can't select multiple elements of different types unfortunately (so you can't select object and light, only multiple objects or multiple lights at once). Like virtualcomposer says, parenting is the trick. On the other, the only way to get rid of surfaces aside from deleting the objects is the modify the object and save as a different version.