PDA

View Full Version : IKBoost Course by Larry Schultz

kahalany
05-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi. About 2 years ago I bought "LightWave 3D 9 Rigging & Animating with IK Booster". Recently I started delving in more seriously into CA and went looking for it inside my archives. For my disappointment it was nowhere to be found, and so I've contacted KURV studios from which I originally bought the course for the possibility of downloading it again. I haven't gotten any answer from Wes, and unfortunately the course is not even for sale anymore.

Does anyone have a copy of this specific course?

All the best,

Royie

Dexter2999
05-15-2011, 02:53 PM
There was a "falling out" with Wes and some of the artists formerly represented in the training videos from KURV.

For a brief time some of Larry's videos were available through Liberty3D, I think. Not positive on that.

Anyway, Larry is currently dealing with health issues which have prevented him from offering training on his site splinegod.com.

I have two of his disks on IKBoost but I am not looking to let them go.

Maybe ebay or in the buy/sell'/trade section of this site?

Good Luck.

Markc
05-15-2011, 03:33 PM
There are some of Larry's CA videos on Liberty 3D, but not sure if they cover what you want?

djlithium
05-15-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure if its available, but I will check into it for you.
For more information about how Larry is doing - http://csmuse.blogspot.com

kahalany
05-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Thank you guys for your time. I looked into ebay and the buy/sell section. Nothing there. It's a shame such a quality information gets lost so easily without a trace. I'll try contacting Wes again and see what goes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Now, I know it's a delicate issue but considering I've rightfully owned my copy, would it be considered piracy to ask for a copy from another owner? I'll ofcourse provide a proof of purchase and whatever's needed.

Thanks again,

Royie