PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Lighting Series Intro Pricing ends Apr 30

Lor
04-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Hey everyone. Just a heads up that Introductory Pricing on our top-selling title "LightWave 10 Advanced Lighting Series" is ending in a week. We decided to start our new training service by offering this package of videos at a great price and the response has been huge. We're just afraid that after the nice intro pricing goes away there won't be anybody left to buy it anymore. ;)

lor

simonlion
04-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone. Just a heads up that Introductory Pricing on our top-selling title "LightWave 10 Advanced Lighting Series" is ending in a week. We decided to start our new training service by offering this package of videos at a great price and the response has been huge. We're just afraid that after the nice intro pricing goes away there won't be anybody left to buy it anymore. ;)

lor

Where do you offer these Tutorials ?
Online ?

GregMalick
04-23-2011, 07:43 PM

lor

You got that right! :D
I think one copy of any training is enough for me.
But this really is a great set - and I've been through the entire lighting series once.

eagleeyed
04-23-2011, 07:53 PM
If anyone does have the link it would be appreciated, I would like to have a look at the special before it does expire. :P

eagleeyed
04-23-2011, 08:45 PM
Awesome, thanks for that Megalodon.

Lor
04-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Megalodon, thanks alot. Sorry gang I ALWAYS forget the link. :P
Greg, thanks for the encouragement :)

lor

wesleycorgi
04-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I just purchased a few days ago and have been through the first video. So far, great stuff. This really shows off VPR.

simonlion
04-25-2011, 12:31 AM
I just purchsaed This series for $85.00. The problem is you can only watch it online. How can I get the Actual D.V.D, Or Download what I purchased.
It dose not make sense to pay $85.00 for a Tutorial and only be able to watch it online.
Simon

Lor
04-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi Simon,

It's all pretty deeply covered here:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115636

And in fairness, it's not one tutorial, it's a package deal of 5 tutorials totaling nearly 12 hours. A pretty sweet deal if you ask me. ;)

lor

Lor
04-25-2011, 04:05 PM
I just purchased a few days ago and have been through the first video. So far, great stuff. This really shows off VPR.

Thanks wesleycorgi. Yeah, I'm loving the VPR. It still has bugs, glitches and missing features, but in fairness, it is their first run at it. I'm sure it will improve immensely in the next releases.

lor

cg_mike
04-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey Nick, looks like some great stuff!

Do you guys have a system to handle questions and/or feedback from people who have bought the videos, or is the contact form on the site the only method?

Lor
04-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey cg_mike, thanks.

You can either contact us through the form, or by normal email contact(at)cg-masters(dot)com. We also respond to threads on the NewTek forum, as long as we know about them. We do our best to respond right away. Once we get large enough, we'll most likely add our own forum.

simonlion
04-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi Simon,

It's all pretty deeply covered here:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115636

And in fairness, it's not one tutorial, it's a package deal of 5 tutorials totaling nearly 12 hours. A pretty sweet deal if you ask me. ;)

lor

In the past I purchased many D.V.D Tutorials By Mr. Boughen. He is one of the best. I have no problem with these Tutorials, they are great. I am also a member of Lynda.com I pay $25.00 a month, and I have access to all of the Tutorials.

Lor
04-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks a ton simonlion, glad you like 'em :thumbsup:

lor

3dWannabe
04-27-2011, 07:00 PM
I was considering ordering, but ... when I go to the link:

http://cg-masters.com/videos/discipline/texture

I get "Not Found"

This could be a bit of a problem with videos we cannot download?

We're dependent upon your site being up?

Lor
04-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi 3Dwannabee. Not to worry, the site is up and has always been up. Go to www.cg-masters.com

The dev team made an adjustment to our search tabs which changes the internal arrangement a little and have not added the redirect yet for the old link. The redirect should be up soon, so the old link will work just as well as ever.

In the mean time just go to the main page www.cg-masters.com.

3dWannabe
04-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes, I'm looking at your demos now. Do the lessons come with the scene files so that we can work along?

Lor
04-27-2011, 08:40 PM
Yes, I'm looking at your demos now. Do the lessons come with the scene files so that we can work along?

Yup.

3dWannabe
04-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Sounds like a plan! I'm ordering!