PDA

View Full Version : Hard Seeing Program Out Clip

Rich Deustachio
10-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Since installing the latest patch, it is very difficult to tell which source is selected for program out. Before this patch you could tell by the light line on top of the clip, but now they all have this line.

Rich Deustachio
10-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Is anyone else noticing this. Am I missing a setting in VT3 to adjust the color of clips that are currently program out? I do see a slightly different shade of blue, but it is not very obvious which clip is the current program out clip as it was before the latest upgrade.

UnCommonGrafx
10-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Rich,
I don't understand what you are talking about... Sounds like you are speaking of VTedit at first then it becomes obvious (?) that you are talking about the switcher.
And when you say "...obvious which clip is the current program out clip..." I become ... like a deer in the headlights.

Simply: huh?

Jim_C
10-09-2003, 12:41 PM
Yea,
Im trying to figure out if I miss it or not, but can'r fugure out what It is..

Screenshot?

Rich Deustachio
10-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Sorry for the confusion, I am talking about VTedit. If you have two or three camera source clips on the timeline doing multi-cam editing, when you put a dissolve or cut DVE to go from one clip to the the other, the active section of the clip that is being sent to program changes to a slightly different shade of blue. In the builds before the latest patch, you could tell which clip section was active to program out by the bevel look to the top of the clip, but now they all have the bevel on the top of the clips making it very hard to tell as you move down the timeline and edtit, which clip is currently the program out clip section. If this doesn't clear it up for ya I will grab a screen capture and post it.

UnCommonGrafx
10-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Got it!

Yeah, just tried it. It goes from a gray to gray-er. Not very indicative.
I don't know, yet, but I'll look into it.

Well, forgot to send this as I was/am editing some multi-cam... And I am going to find out how to get this changed! It is a bit maddening. ;]