PDA

View Full Version : RHiggit Lite and RHiggit Free

RebelHill
04-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey all...

So, RHiggit Lite has been updated to a new version. For those of you who already have the original this is a great update providing a much quicker and more streamlined workflow, as well as a good few new features.

You can download the new version by simply redownloading the original link you were sent with your user/pass.

There are also new videos to accompany this release... www.rebelhill.net/RHiggit/RHL-vids.zip

For more details, see the announcements section on my forum.

And for everyone else... there is now a FREE edition of RHiggit available for all, just go to the purchase page on my site (which lists the licenses) and click the download link.

Enjoy.

CaptainMarlowe
04-18-2011, 01:34 AM
I will download the new version tonight. Thanks !

Ryan Roye
04-18-2011, 10:42 AM
I haven't gotten a chance to really get into the meat and potatoes of Rhiggit but the immediate results I got in regards to deforming is really impressive (even with my models with crappy poly-flow). Proper weighting has been the bane of my ability to make believable organic models.

I know that eventually I'm going to chuck away the non-organic models I use in favor of organics (Delura season 2); this is going to make that transition a hell of a lot easier for my bipeds.

CaptainMarlowe
04-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Just... I didn't have a download link when I purchased RHRiggit, but an attached file. So how do I get the new version ?

RebelHill
04-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Yup... really easy to get good deforms with very little fuss.

And CM... Pmd fo details.

CaptainMarlowe
04-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks ! The video looks very exciting ! I've been waiting all day for the work to be over and get back home, he he...

CaptainMarlowe
04-19-2011, 02:34 PM
That's really a very good update. Rigging in a snap for the noobs like me. Fantastic work, RH ! Now I want to try to animate again (my wife won't like that...)

Paul_Boland
04-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Great stuff!!! I've downloaded the Free version because I want to check it out but the promo video is very impressive. The only part of TrueSpace that I really miss is Puppeteer and if Rhiggit can fill that void I'll be smiling.

jeric_synergy
04-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Outstanding generosity!

:beerchug:

RebelHill
04-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Glad you guys are enjoying it.