PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Tutorials For Lightwave Core

simonlion
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Inside 24 Hour Traing and other NewTek Lightwave Tutorials, They are still older Tutorials. Why NewTek is not making LW10 Tutorials ?
Thanks
Simon

cgisoul
04-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Many of the tutorials there though are old, the technique is still the same for LW10.
Never the less, an update is needed.

hrgiger
04-12-2011, 10:12 PM
You probably won't see much in the way of tutorials for Lightwave CORE until closer to release (don't ask when that will be-sometime this year supposedly). There's still a lot of changes being made with CORE that makes it hard to make any kind of coherent tutorials that will still be relevant a few months from now.
As far as training for Lightwave 10, there's CG-Masters online courses as well as Dan Ablan has an Inside Lightwave 10 book coming out as well as some tutorials on Lynda.com I think it was.

simonlion
04-12-2011, 11:26 PM
You probably won't see much in the way of tutorials for Lightwave CORE until closer to release (don't ask when that will be-sometime this year supposedly). There's still a lot of changes being made with CORE that makes it hard to make any kind of coherent tutorials that will still be relevant a few months from now.
As far as training for Lightwave 10, there's CG-Masters online courses as well as Dan Ablan has an Inside Lightwave 10 book coming out as well as some tutorials on Lynda.com I think it was.

Thanks, I have Dan Ablan's LW10 Tutorial from Lynda.com.
I hope Dan is going to make Advance LW 10 Tutorials soon.
simon