PDA

View Full Version : How to play all clips forward in ddr

cooldraft
04-12-2011, 10:44 AM
I am using timewarp to play back slomo clips and want to know how play these back from the relevant clip (fight that just happened)- all the clips remail in the DDR and seem to start at the top then I go to the ddr live(cueued) I do not want to see the top, I want to see the replay where I clicked, but that seems to not matter. Double clicking work but that repeats the item that was dbl-clicked on, and I would like to play all the highlights from that fight.

GaryG
04-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Your question was a little hard to follow..

Every time you hit "replay out," a new clip is added to the DDR which starts at the point of when you last hit either "Replay In" or "Replay Out." You will need to either delete clips you don't want to play, or cue up the ones you DO want to play by ctrl+clicking to select the relevent clips.

Each clip will play from the top, unless you go back in to set an in point for each clip.

Once a clip is cued, rolling to the clip should play it from the cue point.

Our workflow is as follows:

Replay Out.
Cue Rewind to the 'hit' or cue point.
Hit pause.
Roll to DDR - auto plays from the paused point.

It will then play whatever other clips are selected and then roll back to whatever is punched up on Preview.

If you can ask your question a little more clearly, I am happy to try to help. We use the Timewarp a LOT.

cooldraft
04-12-2011, 08:52 PM
OK, here is the low down. Say that I have 5 clips in the ddr, I hit replay in-replay out and the sixth one gets added. Clips 1,2 belong to event 1 (fight 1), events 3,4,5 &6 are highlights to fight twoo (which just ended live) and I only want to play 3-6 how do I do it, it seems to play 1-6 in list mode, I can not get 3-6 played even when I have it clicked. Am I missing a step?

ghoneycutt
04-13-2011, 07:37 AM
If you double-click 3, it should play 3 not 1.

Are you double-clicking 3 it to start it?

GaryG
04-13-2011, 12:58 PM
OK, here is the low down. Say that I have 5 clips in the ddr, I hit replay in-replay out and the sixth one gets added. Clips 1,2 belong to event 1 (fight 1), events 3,4,5 &6 are highlights to fight twoo (which just ended live) and I only want to play 3-6 how do I do it, it seems to play 1-6 in list mode, I can not get 3-6 played even when I have it clicked. Am I missing a step?

Select clips 3-6 by holding ctrl and clicking those three clips. Then roll to the DDR in auto mode.

Those three clips will play, then it will automatically roll out of DDR to whatever is on the preview bus.

Be sure "repeat" is turned off.

---

Also, if you have then playing before you roll to them AND it is in auto-play mode, you will likely jump to the next selected clip. So either play it by hand OR put it in auto play mode, but NOT both.