PDA

View Full Version : 3D Art & Design Vol. 1

cgisoul
04-11-2011, 05:23 AM
It looks interesting, just ordered my copy.
For those who are interested:
http://www.3dartistonline.com/news/2011/01/3d-art-design-vol-1/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_term&utm_content=3D+Art+%26+Design+Vol.+1&utm_campaign=3D+Artist+Newsletter+11+April+2011

Over 200 pages of inspiration, advice, tutorials and interviews for the 3D artist!

3D Art & Design Vol. 1Practical inspiration for the 3D community, 3D Art & Design Vol. 1 serves the needs of every aspiring 3D artist.
In this book you will find galleries of the hottest 3D art being produced and interviews with 3D professionals about how they create their stunning images, making it absolutely essential for all. Plus: a free CD including expert video tutorials.

There are lots of tutorials for people wanting to improve their skills in addition to plenty of eye candy for if you need inspiration to help you on your way.

Over 200 pages of…
- Amazing images
- 3D help and advice
- Interviews with artists and studios
- Tutorials to improve your artwork

crashnburn
04-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Is it articles from their magazine re-hashed or is it all original?

cgisoul
04-11-2011, 01:02 PM

Don't say, but it looks good and I ordered mine Today.
It might arrive in 3 weeks time!
Either way, it would be a good start for a new Book collection series ! ;)

vink
04-11-2011, 01:51 PM
They don't have Lightwave on Cover top!

archijam
04-11-2011, 01:59 PM
They don't have Lightwave on Cover top!

or modo .. interesting .. but vue ?

cgisoul
04-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, I guess many of the techniques and principles can be applied in the different softwares. I love to see how others have done their work, you always learn something new, as tiny as they are. :)

50one
04-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Re-hashed I'm afraid, most of the big players from imagine publishing are releasing "books" similar to this one, but at the same time quite good way to spend less and get the stuff you're after..and save some space(I've got most of the computer arts mags and would love to find a way to have a digital copies and save some trees...)

cgisoul
04-11-2011, 02:38 PM
What I did last week was to color photocopy the """few""" pages I wanted and sections and bind them together into one single book. 30+ magazines went all to the trash.
It looks so much cleaner now workspace.