PDA

View Full Version : Simple Interior

Mitja
03-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Hi! Here's a quick scene I did for fun. Nothing fancy, just to make some practice. I did this following a photo, so don't criticize the architectural side! :D Hope you like it!

MDSPECIFIC
03-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Nice! :)
Little sharpening could make it even better.
Cheers!

netstile123
03-30-2011, 07:28 AM
i was looking it over and looking at the trim. is it marble? as the table in the background. But all in all i love it. Looks perfect. love the glass on metal steps, very nice. Was the rug done with fiber fx or was this in 9.6 sas? The pic from angle of rug is GREAT

Mitja
03-31-2011, 02:20 AM
The trim is marble. The rug was done with DPinstance, much better than fiberfx, or sas, I never use them. DPinstance is really a great plugin!

Snosrap
03-31-2011, 10:29 PM
Very nice! A couple of comments - the wall by the door is way too thin. Also a house this nice would have something just outside the door - overhead, some kind of weather protector. And lastly the stairs are really sweet, but you need a handrail - those are really dangerous!! :D

Mitja
04-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Very nice! A couple of comments - the wall by the door is way too thin. Also a house this nice would have something just outside the door - overhead, some kind of weather protector. And lastly the stairs are really sweet, but you need a handrail - those are really dangerous!! :D

Yeah, very true. You are right! :thumbsup: As for the handrail: I knew there should be one, but's better looking without. And since I'm not gonna walk on those stairs...

simonlion
04-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Looks great.
Did you use Vue for the outside ?
simon.

Lewis
04-20-2011, 01:57 AM
Looks nice Mitja, very nice. I agree about sharpening, it's little bit blurry overall so maybe one sharpen in PS would make it better ;).

Mitja
04-20-2011, 04:25 AM
Thanks! The outside it's just an image!
The image is blurred on purpose, I just added some DoF in post, the focus is somewhere near the start of the stair. I was all "DoF, or not to DoF?", and I guess that I will never win at fifty-fifty... ;)
Anyways thanks for sharing you thoughts!

simonlion
04-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks! The outside it's just an image!
The image is blurred on purpose, I just added some DoF in post, the focus is somewhere near the start of the stair. I was all "DoF, or not to DoF?", and I guess that I will never win at fifty-fifty... ;)
Anyways thanks for sharing you thoughts!

Did you use X-DOF ?
I have X-DOF from evasion 3d, but it is not working with LW 10 64.

Mitja
04-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Did you use X-DOF ?
I have X-DOF from evasion 3d, but it is not working with LW 10 64.

No, just PS. Never tried Xdof.