PDA

View Full Version : Having a post deleted....

Skonk
03-28-2011, 08:38 AM
.. is one of the most frustrating things that can happened to a forum user; especially when no reason is given.

But there is something which is more furstrating, it's having a post deleted and the thread the post was in locked so that you can't even ask what the reason was.

As far as forum use goes, I'd say it's about as close to a slap in the face as you can get.

Cheers Matt..

Matt
03-28-2011, 08:42 AM
.. is one of the most frustrating things that can happened to a forum user; especially when no reason is given.

But there is something which is more furstrating, it's having a post deleted and the thread the post was in locked so that you can't even ask what the reason was.

As far as forum use goes, I'd say it's about as close to a slap in the face as you can get.

Cheers Matt..

I did give a reason! You didn't get it?

But to summarise, comments of a negative and unconstructive nature go against what we're trying to do here.

Skonk
03-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Didn't get a thing :(

Did you send something via pm?

Inbox has no new messeges in it.

Matt
03-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Didn't get a thing :(

Did you send something via pm?

Inbox has no new messeges in it.

I added it to the reason for deletion field, however, I have just PM'd you also. It's not a biggie, and nothing personal!

:)

Skonk
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Recieved.

I'll leave it at that :)

CruiserMori
03-28-2011, 09:31 AM
I apologize for this unconstructive thread. I just wanted official monthly updates whats going on with LW CORE or LW 10. I have no time to search in discussion forum.

Amurrell
03-28-2011, 07:58 PM
But have time to hijack a thread... interesting

WCameron
03-29-2011, 09:04 AM
ARGH! I had to leave for a bit in the middle of this then when i came back i didnt pay attention to the thread I was in! Really needs to be in one of the general Info About LW10/Core threads! Sorry!

I wonder if there could be a time limit on information released about Lightwave 10/Core as Newtek treads the fine line between offering Exclusive updates to the hardcore members that ponied up the cash, and the rest of us who didn't and are salivating out here in the wilderness.

Say like every 2 months The Rest Of Us (tm) get an info burst of the past few months info? where as the HC Members did get the exclusive we get it late, and they still get the beta downloads, access to the forums, programmers etc?

- Will.