PDA

View Full Version : Ordering LWCad

Philbert
03-11-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm finally upgrading my LWCad from 2.5. Who do you guys order from? I was going to use Safe Harbor but they don't process orders on the weekend so I would have to wait until Monday to use it, lame...

So I tried 2CheckOut and something was wrong with it, first it said I had 2 in my cart, so I changed it to 1, but it said my order was rejected, it probably still tried to do 2 which I don't have enough in my account for. So I went back to try again, now it says I have 3 in the account and no way to change it anymore, every time I try it it just adds another one to my cart. I'm now up to 9 upgrades in my cart at over $1300.

http://content.screencast.com/users/philnolan3d/folders/Jing/media/38f14ac9-238d-4f0c-98d6-3f85e68928bb/2011-03-12_0120.png

Tried clearing my cache and using a different browser with no luck.

brian.coates
03-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Try clearing cookies, restart your browser, then try again.

Philbert
03-12-2011, 12:59 AM
I actually tried it from my laptop and it worked but still got denied the purchase, I double checked the bank and there's plenty of cash in the account. Weird.

Philbert
03-12-2011, 12:19 PM
So it seems that part of the problem is my card, there's plenty of cash in the account and I can use the ATM but it won't work as a credit card. I figured this out about 10 mins too late today, so I'll have to hit the bank tomorrow. Though, that web store is obviously still messed up though.

JonW
03-12-2011, 12:56 PM
I recently upgraded from LWcad2.5 with Safeharbor & my card needed to be manually checked with my bank. They sent me an email for me to contact my bank, I didn't bother as I know there was nothing wrong with my card & fully pay it every month (I'm not going to be screwed with high interest rates) & purchased something else soon after without any issues. I just waited for them to do it their end. It all sorted itself out about a week later. I wasn't in a panic to get it anyway & you can use 2.5 with LW10 in the meantime.

Philbert
03-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah I got rid of my credit cards years ago, so this is just a check card from my credit union. Like you said, it's not a big deal to wait an extra day or two.

Edit: Hmm... OK I had a message from my credit union and they straightened out the card problem at least. Turns out a red flag went up because 2CheckOut is actually in Cyprus even though their website says Columbus, Ohio. I even checked their website for their location before because I had trouble making purchases from out of the country before with this card.

All ordered and downloaded now.