PDA

View Full Version : Luxology's Modo For Sale

rcallicotte
03-03-2011, 09:21 AM
I want to sell my Luxology Modo license (see all of the following) for $550. I think this is fair, considering everything listed. But, please contact me at rcATkcDOTrrDOTcom, if you want to discuss anything else about this.

This includes - Modo 103, 301 (sealed box), 302, 401 [except for the sealed 301 box, all of these will be available in your Luxology account ready for download at luxology.com, once the transaction is made]

I will also include -

Real World Modo by Wes McDermott (book and files)
3D Garage 401 Training by Dan Ablan
Many Video Tutorials - some paid, some free

I can't sell the actual Luxology training materials, but I can give away what I have for free. I have other things, too - like the VanDigital Tutorials and Seneca Scripts, none of which I'm selling. But, I'll burn what I have on DVD and give it to you.

Everything listed here will be removed from my computer to remain faithful to the spirit of integrity.

I have contacted Luxology and there's a process to be followed to make this all legal. Part of this is [from Luxology's email to me] - "There's a $100 transfer fee that needs to be paid to Luxology, so that we can put the license into the new users account. Either buyer or seller can pay this fee." -- I will pay this $100 transfer fee, as long as you and I agree on the final price for this deal.

Please contact me at rcATkcDOTrrDOTcom, if you have any interest or even other questions.

pauland
03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
"There's a $100 transfer fee that needs to be paid to Luxology, so that we can put the license into the new users account. Either buyer or seller can pay this fee."

Clearly not doing it as a last grasp at your wallet when you've no choice but to accept. Nice people.

Good luck.

JeffrySG
03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Does anyone know how much the upgrade is from modo401 to 501?

Phil
03-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know how much the upgrade is from modo401 to 501?

Something like $400, I believe

JeffrySG
03-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Something like $400, I believe

ok, thx... more than I was thinking. :)

rcallicotte
03-03-2011, 04:03 PM
$395. But, this deal would mean paying less for a 501 upgrade license. And an upgrade license means a full (downloadable) installation.

does anyone know how much the upgrade is from modo401 to 501?