PDA

View Full Version : last day work. lighting and modeling and rendring all done in lightwave3d

abdelkarim
02-19-2011, 01:50 PM
all lighting with kray 2.2 i have one with Rec 709 in LW IO but i havnt place to put it. its max upload 5 shot in one time .

all coments are welcome .

when i said all . i know this not hard modeling . its just 2 min and u model this one lol.

Dexter2999
02-19-2011, 02:10 PM
The first image is the best overall, I think.
The second lacks contrast.
The third and fourth have contrast but you negated the detail and work put in on the building and focused all attention on the chair.
The walls on the fifth image are really nice. The window, water, and sky, all feel a little "OpenGL". I think they are made to look worse because of how good the walls look.

abdelkarim
02-19-2011, 04:18 PM
its just model no by me . its by archmodel and i do lighting in lightwave 3d IO kray 2.2 .

i made small quick tuto in my vimeo for the first shot when i do render.

http://www.vimeo.com/20075571

abdelkarim
05-12-2011, 06:53 PM
and all time i said its depend of your texture apply in the surface wall ground ex... and also diffuse .

and when u see its pretty like much setup default setting kray i just choose my contry algeria :D . and u can play with hours and also u have intensity sun ex.. but if u want to use lightwave light u dont choose your light in ignore light . but if u want to use sun kray u just pickup your light in panel.

Svenart
05-13-2011, 04:19 AM
I like the first 3 images most. They look very real, only the ground texture looks a little bit to big. But thats only a minor thing. Also the interiors look very nice.

abdelkarim
05-13-2011, 06:38 AM
thnx svenart :D .

sony
05-20-2011, 03:07 PM
would image looks the same using lw rendering system instead of kray

abdelkarim
05-22-2011, 10:09 AM
in this case u cant . but u can get the same lighting interior with lightwave radiosity and kray in interior lighting. but i guess for exterior i dont think so .

:D