PDA

View Full Version : objects moving not updating in VPR?

prometheus
02-05-2011, 12:53 PM
I just noticed, a simple aeroplane fly by, and the plane doesnt update in lightwave 10vpr...did I miss something here?
the vpr shows only the first keyframe..

Michael

prometheus
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I got it working again, I had to restart lightwave, clearing the scene after turbulence fluid sim didnt work, Im not sure what happened there.

Michael

Matt
02-05-2011, 10:25 PM
You didn't have 'Render FPS' in VPR Options set really low did you, something like 1 will make it look like little is happening, that caught me out once!

prometheus
02-06-2011, 05:35 AM
You didn't have 'Render FPS' in VPR Options set really low did you, something like 1 will make it look like little is happening, that caught me out once!

Yeah I actually messed with the fps in vpr, but I set those setting back to normal and tried some different fps but the vpr was still not updating when I had an object animated an moving, Even when I cleared the scene.
Perhaps some bug in there? It all worked fine thou when I closed Lightwave and restarted again.

Michael

Matt
02-06-2011, 04:52 PM
It could also be down to the fact that there is an issue with VPR updating slowly when geometry is manipulated vs moving the camera or view.

Mark is aware of it and is going to be looking at it.