PDA

View Full Version : 3D World LW10 give away!

Kuzey
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Looks like 3d world (http://www.3dworldmag.com/2011/02/04/win-a-copy-of-lightwave-10/)is giving three full seats of LW10...plus Core when it's released :D

Kuzey

OnlineRender
02-04-2011, 03:41 PM
entered!

oliversimonnet
02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
woah i wish i was 18+ now haha
good luck to you all (who enter)

probiner
02-04-2011, 05:00 PM
So just type your name... etc etc and *win?
Any country?
Even if zip code is county jail?
Even... even... if... I'm a senior?

GREAT!!!

Ponyboy
02-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Wicked cool! I hope someone on the board wins! :thumbsup:

Lamont
02-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Wicked cool! I hope someone on the board wins! :thumbsup:No, it won't. It will be a soccer mom from upstate Connecticut who was searching for bras (33D) and landed on that page, thinking "Lightwave 10" is a new series from Victoria's Secret.

She left the page puzzled as to why a blue alien was holding the logo for this new line of bras. Assuming the logo was a type of symbolism for a breast and the alien was the "out of this world support", she was then happy with her choice and hopes she wins.

On May 10th she will get the email she won.
On May 23rd she will get an email from "Newtek" (Newtek must be the department handling the prize distributions).
On May 27th she will get a package in the mail (Why is it so heavy? Must be chock-full of bra's!!).
On May 27th 4:35pm she will be pissed, throwing the box in the trash.

I need to lay off the Rivitalin's... drinking more than 3 has adverse affects.

digefxgrp
02-05-2011, 12:56 AM
:ohmy:

cresshead
02-05-2011, 04:22 AM
entered!...thanks for sharing the info!

cresshead
02-05-2011, 04:23 AM
woah i wish i was 18+ now haha
good luck to you all (who enter)

ask your mum to enter it then!:D:thumbsup:

hrgiger
02-05-2011, 04:30 AM
I hope I win a date with the woman who thinks she is getting a 33D bra.

Kuzey
02-05-2011, 06:07 AM
I just entered as well...best of luck one and all...but mainly me :hey:

Kuzey

probiner
02-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Entered...

It comes with the T-Shirt right?

cresshead
02-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Entered...

It comes with the T-Shirt right?

no it's been upgraded to a 2 man tent.:hey:

Titus
02-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Bad news for you guys! I already won the three seats! :devil:

GandB
02-05-2011, 07:50 AM
It keeps saying my emails (both of them) are INVALID? Guess I won't be bothering...

Kuzey
02-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Bad news for you guys! I already won the three seats! :devil:

Send one my way...three is just too many for one person :D

There's also one copy from Preset Central still out there...Matt...Ben...the other Ben???

Speaking of which...I thought Ben Vost and Ben Haines were the same person at one stage...silly me :devil:

Kuzey

JohnMarchant
02-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Think its a very good marketing concept for NT, good luck to all those who enter

colkai
02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
There can be only one..well..ok, 3 in this case :p

COBRASoft
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM
6th of May, that's the day after my birthday... I just deserve to win :)!

pooby
02-06-2011, 01:31 PM
...I thought Ben Vost and Ben Haines were the same person at one stage...silly me :devil:

Kuzey

Weren't you suspicious of the different surnames?

OnlineRender
02-06-2011, 01:35 PM

chuckles ....

@JohnM
yes I agree it maybe good also standard marketing ,for example a swap in services , "You give us add space we give you merchandise " good marketing is doubling your clients .

Kuzey
02-06-2011, 02:05 PM

Yes...but...they had the same location, so I just thought Ben Vost created several new accounts for what ever reason...after he left Newtek.

:D

Kuzey

pooby
02-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Yes...but...they had the same location, so I just thought Ben Vost created several new accounts for what ever reason...after he left Newtek.

:D

Kuzey

Ah the old multiple account switcheroo. its almost like stepping into the skin of an alter ego. I do that sometimes. Sometimes Ill take on a different guise and log in under one of my other usernames, such as 'Splinegod', 'Cageman' or 'JayRoth'

Kuzey
02-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Ah the old multiple account switcheroo. its almost like stepping into the skin of an alter ego. I do that sometimes. Sometimes Ill take on a different guise and log in under one of my other usernames, such as 'Splinegod', 'Cageman' or 'JayRoth'

You should start posting as 'JayRoth' again...the place can do with more fun...perhaps we can finally get some insider information and all the dirt that took place over past year. Go ahead and post away.

But that's different...none of those usernames have anything related with each other. Beevee was gone, and two Ben's popped at about the same time and with the same location. I even asked Ben Haines at the time...if he was Beevee but didn't give an answer.

Kuzey

wrench
02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
He's not me, but on the other hand I's not him either. If truth be told I'm not sure that there are more than about four or five people on this forum and they got bored inventing new names - just look at how many "Mike"s we have on here. I'll probably now reply having changed user account to vehemently deny that I'm really the same person.

BTW. What's the difference between a duck?

B

pooby
02-07-2011, 02:23 AM

One of them is both the same?

benhaines
02-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Most definitely different people... :)

daforum
02-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Entered....:bday:

safetyman
02-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Entered. I actually won a copy of Lightwave 6 at SIGGRAPH several years ago, but never got it. Got some banged up vid card instead. What's up with dat?

Kuzey
02-07-2011, 05:42 AM
He's not me, but on the other hand I's not him either. If truth be told I'm not sure that there are more than about four or five people on this forum and they got bored inventing new names - just look at how many "Mike"s we have on here. I'll probably now reply having changed user account to vehemently deny that I'm really the same person.

B

Actually, not that it matters now...but it was 'wrench' who I thought was Beevee at the time.....sorry about that :hey:

Most definitely different people... :)

Haha...I noticed that only after I stumbled onto to this at presetcentral (http://www.presetcentral.com/about/)

PS...who is the third Ben...Ben Chape ;)

Kuzey

Philbert
02-07-2011, 11:33 PM
No, it won't. It will be a soccer mom from upstate Connecticut who was searching for bras (33D) and landed on that page, thinking "Lightwave 10" is a new series from Victoria's Secret.

She left the page puzzled as to why a blue alien was holding the logo for this new line of bras. Assuming the logo was a type of symbolism for a breast and the alien was the "out of this world support", she was then happy with her choice and hopes she wins.

On May 10th she will get the email she won.
On May 23rd she will get an email from "Newtek" (Newtek must be the department handling the prize distributions).
On May 27th she will get a package in the mail (Why is it so heavy? Must be chock-full of bra's!!).
On May 27th 4:35pm she will be pissed, throwing the box in the trash.

I need to lay off the Rivitalin's... drinking more than 3 has adverse affects.

Just wait until she gets access to HardCORE. :D

Keadil
02-13-2011, 09:16 PM
I would consider that contest too, but i already bought in. I couldn't miss out on the hardcore offer. Best of luck to those that go for it! :jam:

inquisitive
02-13-2011, 09:23 PM
lol you guys dont read the little box you must check?
Tick this box to accept the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
•Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).

I C - up above it does say this:
Non-UK residents are allowed to enter.

Keadil
02-13-2011, 09:41 PM
lol you guys dont read the little box you must check?
Tick this box to accept the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
•Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).

I C - up above it does say this:
Non-UK residents are allowed to enter.

Hmmm, it looks like you are correct. I sometimes forget to check those rules since I buy the magazine in the US. I really don't see anything to pertain to readers in the US and Canada. Thanks for pointing that out even though it makes me feel a bit foolish. As you say, it does say that non-UK residents may enter. So, maybe it is still worth it for those of us with lots of talent, but little cash. :newtek:

probiner
02-14-2011, 01:41 AM
(ups wrong thread :D)

Philbert
02-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I asked 3D World on Twitter and they said:

"@PhilNolan3D the compo is open to everyone... Even Americans!"