PDA

View Full Version : Documentation for EDGEPACK (attached)

jeric_synergy
02-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Here's some dox I whipped up for James Willmott's outstanding EDGEPACK suite of plugins for working with Edges.

MAN, authoring with OpenSource tools can be very little fun. Placing images=headache.

daforum
02-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Thanks for putting this together. It will be very useful for reference :thumbsup:

JBT27
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Thank you for doing this - useful.

Is that OpenOffice that you mean? It's an interesting experience with that, sometimes, to put it mildly ... :D

Julian.

jeric_synergy
02-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Is that OpenOffice that you mean? It's an interesting experience with that, sometimes, to put it mildly ... :D
Julian.
Yeah, although my version of M$Word ain't much better. Sometimes they Just. Won't. Let You. Grab. What. You. Need. :devil:

Enjoy the dox. I'll probably have to make the equivalent for DPKit if I'm ever going to understand it. That'll take about five years. :D

sampei
02-15-2011, 08:54 AM
nice work, cheers. :)

JBT27
02-22-2011, 03:46 AM
Yeah, although my version of M$Word ain't much better. Sometimes they Just. Won't. Let You. Grab. What. You. Need. :devil:

Enjoy the dox. I'll probably have to make the equivalent for DPKit if I'm ever going to understand it. That'll take about five years. :D

Oh now ... docs for DPKit would be great! I use some of them, but others I look at, know they're probably great and useful, but I'm afraid I am not techy or savvy enough to figure what they do and why ... well maybe not quite that 'bad', but just a short clear doc and you'd have a good start.

But still, that does not detract from the appreciation for having such tools, even if I can't figure what they do ... :D

Julian.

Marvin Miller
02-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Where do I submit my bug reports for these docs? :devil:

(JK, it's nice that you did this.)

BigHache
02-24-2011, 03:47 PM
Swaction! I'd be in for helping put together some docs. I have InDesign at my disposal, which is a little friendlier than Office, Open or otherwise.

jeric_synergy
02-25-2011, 01:25 AM
Where do I submit my bug reports for these docs? :devil:

(JK, it's nice that you did this.)
Right here in this thread would be fine. :bday:

+++
I wish I understood DP_Kit and most of Denis' stuff well enough to document it.

erikals
02-26-2011, 11:50 AM
sweet... !!! :]

erikals
12-16-2011, 01:04 PM
made a preview some time back, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWjLStDypo