PDA

View Full Version : anyway to do this effect???

wonderland
09-29-2003, 09:08 PM
here's a question that i wanted to ask....

is that possible a piece of picture using FX wind(or other way) to flew it out in a way pixel by pixel (very find pixel, appx 2000 pixel, box shape), and form back to the same image picture.
*(in the middle way from starting to the end is like vortex wind effect)
or any 3rd party plugin can do it???

here's my email add: [email protected]
hopefully you guys can help me out to solve this problem...
THANK YOU.......

dablan
09-29-2003, 09:33 PM
I don't know if I understand what you're saying, but it sounds like you want to break up an image, then put it back together?

You can try using a texture with HyperVoxels applied. Wind will work on the particles, just as if they're smoke or something else. But instead, use a surface base HV and apply the image.

bobk4d
10-01-2003, 01:14 AM
You can also mimic this effect with the Shatter plugin and After Effects. Ofter I will destroy a plane with an image map applied, using a tiny rectangular shatter map (pixel-sized), a slowly expanding shockwave, and a strong wind setting. I will then reverse the rendered footage, creating the illusion the image being built particle by particle from a pixelstorm from offscreen. This is a very powerful plug-in which was one of five given away by Adobe with the last AE version (Card Dance is killer, if you're willing to spend the time to get to know it.) I believe that the amazing Brian Moffet wrote it. Good luck! -BobK

wonderland
10-01-2003, 02:40 AM
thanks a lot guys.......
and i have to apologize for my poor english...

but i still facing few problem during progressing.
so, i think its better for me to explain it in drawing way.

glassefx
10-02-2003, 10:59 AM
This may get people in here responding...

Does the "morph" or "transition" go from FLAT 2D SQUARE to FLAT 2D SQUARE?

OR

Does the "morph" or "transition" go from FLAT 2D SQUARE to A 3D BOX?

OR

Does the "morph" or "transition" go from FLAT 2D SQUARE to A 3D BOX then go back to a FLAT 2D SQUARE?

wonderland
10-03-2003, 03:56 AM
thanks again for help....

all the pixels were replace with 3D boxes all the way in the transition.