PDA

View Full Version : New Kurv Studios site is official ???

Siegfried999
02-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi,

I received an email about Kurv Studios new site but I can't login.

Is it an official new site?

I don't find information about this site and why the old site is still in fonction?

Thanks
Bob

ingo
02-02-2011, 11:58 AM
which new site ?

OnlineRender
02-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Don't know but I know https://3Djunkies.net is looking for members "when you start getting bored of this selfplug please let me know " but just for future reference I will be plugg'in this every hands turn and more .

cresshead
02-02-2011, 12:07 PM
fastest typer in the west online!....get in there!

Siegfried999
02-02-2011, 12:38 PM
There the mail a got.

It is the same KurvStudios mail address.

It seem official...but strange.
What do you think ?

Bob

OnlineRender
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
I Like the logo , looks like it should be a private email and prices are a little too high on there products ,no?

also there editing the site live , which means there site will maybe drop-off .

"may I also add Tims and excellent artist . "

JeffrySG
02-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Don't know but I know https://3Djunkies.net is looking for members "when you start getting bored of this selfplug please let me know " but just for future reference I will be plugg'in this every hands turn and more .

3Djunkies? Never heard of it.... you should tell people about it OnlineRender!! :devil:

(jk, keep on pluggin away!)

OnlineRender
02-02-2011, 01:35 PM
3Djunkies? Never heard of it.... you should tell people about it OnlineRender!! :devil:

(jk, keep on pluggin away!)

I'm going plug better than Ron Jeremy !:spam: ps I dont actually need to plug , there is a friend invite button , I could enable it to pull contacts from msn FB yahoo ,ect but I thought people would feel intruded , so you can do it old skool and copy and paste email adds and send them invites .

ps I have nothing to offer atm , other than blogs , photo /video /file uploads , forums , groups , email , e-portfolio ,chat ,wall , its a spanked up forum , the site is in alpha ,users make the content ,Liberty3D , CG-master ,Ten24 , RH and others have a great range , also I know there is a promo on L3D atm have a look at Larry Shultz material I think you also get a free plug'in ,bonus and also you get to help a fellow LW bro out .

but I suppose the offer of ," WE NEED YOUR HELP AND WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR IT ! "is tempting .

Phil
02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
There the mail a got.

It is the same KurvStudios mail address.

It seem official...but strange.
What do you think ?

Bob

Same creative use of apostrophes, so it looks like it might be authentic.

OnlineRender
02-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Same creative use of apostrophes, so it looks like it might be authentic.

"your IQ must be 150 easy , that was so witty ,it's unbelievable !" timing was parfait .

ps I cannot comment ! I can't write ,<> "although pretty good at scripts "</> worth a shinnzle , could do with ones help in that department !

GandB
02-02-2011, 03:00 PM
No thanks; I'll pass. I am intrigued by this "3D Junkies" site thought......;)

OnlineRender
02-02-2011, 03:26 PM
So what's all the fuss? There's OBVIOUSLY a new site. You got the email so I don't understand what the problem is - or is this more "bash Kurv" crap?

fanboy .

-----------
edit
-----------
you're lucky you didn't get hit with a LMGTFY link :2guns: ......
.................................................. ......................................awesome use of emiticons agree ?